Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rsr ?

gtir350

Hi all, Have a friend that was looking for a starlet GT turbo,

We found a Glanza RSR,

Its got Hi/Low boost switch Turbo 5 speed, Has the normal extra's Fitted, Also looks like it has a bodykiy fitted .

DSC01150.jpg

DSC01157.jpg

DSC01149.jpg

Just wanted to know if anyone has anymore info on this RSR bit ?

Thanks Dave

Thanks, Just found out that RS*R are a tuning parts company,

for springs and exhaust's, Anyways he's bought it,

Can anyone point him in the right direction for FAQ's / Mods / Workshop Manuals

Oh and a small question of mpg,

Tar

www.jap-n-crazy.co.uk

RSR are a tuning company in japan mate they make exhausts and suspension components, looks like you have an aftermarket rear wing and the rear lower lip skirt.

ain't sure about a rather large spoiler at the back, leave that to the nissan pulsars i think... but nice car overall.

I am gonna look for a glanza in the future hopefully :thumbsup: hehehehe... still have to dream on for now...

I am gonna look for a glanza in the future hopefully :thumbsup: hehehehe... still have to dream on for now...

I'f got a turbo engine so if you buy it you can make yourself a glanza :)

ain't sure about a rather large spoiler at the back, leave that to the nissan pulsars i think... but nice car overall.

Would agree, not overly keen on the spoiler, sweet car otherwise though :thumbsup:

i pick my glanza up to day i cant wait :) i like the spoiler but do agree it looks more like a pulsar rear wing, can any one tell me where i can get some clear front indecators from please

regards james

cheers mate ill pop into toyota later and see how many pennys they want to take off me, that should just finish the front off nicely

regards james

Jim we have a stand plenty of other starlet people will be there if you want a pass email me and i'll send you one this will get youm onto the stand not into the show.

Simon

im now the very proud owner of an ep91 glanza ive had her for 1 day and all i can say is how fantastic it is. ill be takin her down to the jap show at santa pod on the 10th october hope to see a few more there to :hokus-pokus:

glanzajim, its James. We met in Halfords carpark today!!

So far ive found that you can get the indicators from Toyota for around £15 each(includin VAT), thr just a cover which is easily enough unscrewed.

Apparently thr the same fit as the UK spec starlet GLS so should be readily available! Ill let you kno if i find out anymore! J :thumbsup:

cheers for the info on the indicators mate ive got to go to toyota tomorrow so ill ask em if they have any,

cheers for the comment on the spoiler jaxx i love it to really sets the car off its even better in real life :thumbsup:

regards james

not sure mate i got it from a jap car garage in stoke and it was owned before me by a woman who lives up the road from me in stone she has been the only registered uk owner but im not sure where she got it from.

The spoiler not bad actually, and because a spoiler that size is not the "norm" on a Starlet (based on limited knowledge), it makes it a little more exclusive IMO.

I bet when I go to pod on OCT 10th, there'll be a load more :rolleyes:

Not much think it might have had a bit done to it as the guy thought it was quite quick but it was the first one they had in. I knew it cause he mentioned the spoiler :D

cheers mate she has had a bit done to it filter and exhaust boost seems standard on her, just lookin forward to the 10th now to see a few more and get some ideas :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links