Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Supra's New Bodykit Pictures

Leeky

:D

Today i fitted my new OEM Factory Toyota Aero Kit, its nothing too flashy compared to other kits but it finishes the car off nicely and also because its a factory kit i can get away with not paying extra on the insurance :lol::thumbsup:

BEFORE

BEFORE.JPG

AFTER

AFTER.JPG

I think it looks much cooler :D

lookin good mate, nice subtle and classy!

Cheers man, i wanted to keep the car stock and also looking stock so genuine toyota parts all the way :thumbsup:

nice mate thought ud still be in bed

Nah man, when you two noisy gits woke me up i couldn't get back to sleep :lol: :D

Anyway it was good that i got cracking early as its plonking down bad outside now :thumbsup:

Is it just the skirts Lee?

Skirts and Spats on the rear :thumbsup:

rear.JPG

looks sweet fella

has it got that cleer spoiler thing on the front that drops down at so-and-so speed? :huh:

Looking good mate!!!!!

was there a front lip that went with that kit ot not?? Or were the later spec ones body coloured? (like with MR2s?) looks great tho.. I want uk spec mk4 rims :(

was there a front lip that went with that kit ot not?? Or were the later spec ones body coloured?

Nah, the bit your thinking of was an aftermarket piece. Not a genuine Toyota part. The front black bit of the bumper was never painted. It could be but its rubber not plastic so it its very hard to stop it from flaking.

Every Supra that came out of the factory with this kit still had the black bit at the front so i'm im gonna leave it as is :thumbsup:

has it got that cleer spoiler thing on the front that drops down at so-and-so speed? :huh:

Yeah man, the active spoiler :D . Its a very cool little extra :thumbsup:

Looks like you've weighed you car down fella with all that kit .. you were VERY slow coming off the M4 yesterday ..

Looks like you've weighed you car down fella with all that kit .. you were VERY slow coming off the M4 yesterday ..

lol, maybe he was just trying to conserve fuel?

:lol:

Yeah man, waiting until the very last moment and the final sliproad indicator sign before moving across from the fast lane in one quick motion :hokus-pokus: