Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Black Top.....

KiwiMR2

Hey fella's

Seen this on a US MR2 and it's been on my mind a bit.....looks quite cool to me & would be something a bit different to all the other 2's ya see around!! Im tossing up weather or not to do it when I get my Tom's kit fitted in december......Oh and I have tinted windows too so would look pretty much as the below one does, opinions??

blacktopredcar.jpg

Cheers

KiwiMR2

That looks awesome, I'd have that paint job in a minute!

what is that bodykit anyway?

plus it would look even better with the roof off! :thumbsup:

Yep....I think it looks exceptionaly good on a T-top version as the black t-top seems to break the colour a bit IMO so with the top have black it makes the t-top look like it breaks the lines much less :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

i liek the black :thumbsup: very NSX

Exactly what I was thinking... very NSX. Like it. Go for it mate. :thumbsup:

It looks really naff on the red car.. proper wanna be NSX....

but it looks really good on the gold one, (apart from that god awfull spoiler!!!), I've seen it before on Gran Tourismo 3!!!!!!!

Would look good with anthracite (sp?) rims.. hm might look good ona grey one actually :P

hell yeah..............i wanna do that now............just got her outta the bodyshop as well

i think it looks good on sum cars, not others. i dont think it would suit our white cars row, ruins the best 2's out there ;) but on some it really does suit it with tinted windows etc. found this perfect example on rogue

yelblack1.jpg

yelblack2.jpg

Having ours done when we get the new air scoops.. :thumbsup:

Now that's what I was gonna bring up tonight.....what colour would you do the air-scoops!!?? I have a Tom's & Im 99% sure it would look BAD if it were red on a black top....so I guess the scoop, weather it be a Tom's or bomex etc would have to be the same colour as the top half....so would it look bad on the engine lid part of the scoop??

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Having them done black. Was going to have the Tom's done but never

got round to it. :ph34r: As for the bottom parts of the scoops I think it would look O.K. :ph34r:

Edited by Roytoner