Do Not Sell My Personal Information

[urgent] Anyone Near Northwich/middlewich Area?

Cally007

Looking to find someone who could possibly view a car and give it a once over and let me know if it is alright, seen it in autotrader and phoned the person and they still have it. However with it being 180 miles from my house and me starting back uni I cant really just pop down for a look. So basically if someone who knows their 2's was willing to go have a look and give me an opinion on it then if all was good I could go down and buy it.

So if anyone can help pm me or mail me at supercald0@hotmail.com and I will give you the info.

Any help appreciated as this car looks to good to miss!!

Cheers.

must be near someone, its has to be.... it must be....

I really gotta find one cause i start uni next week and will have no time after that to go look at cars, this was my last hope....

lol i was excited thought you maybe knew of a car!! How long you been searching for, I have been looking for so long I have almost given up all hope of ever finding a good one :rolleyes:

Seriously, I've been searching for a good few months now, originally however I was only after a rev3, but now I've learnt more about modding and the huge price difference often found between rev2 and 3, I've started to look for rev2's and onwards. Good condition, good mileage and good price is basically what I'm after.