Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Car Pics

dawolf

Here are some new pics of my car. This is pretty much how I bought it except for the induction kit which I fitted last week. Please let me know what you think. Cheers ;)

scan4.jpg

scan2.jpg

scan3.jpg

scan6.jpg

scan7.jpg

scan9.jpg

like i already sed on msn, top car mate. now i know where the induction kit goes when i get one..god im **** with cars :P

Thanks. Lol. The paintwork isn't perfect, there are a few scratches here and there and the wings have had a repair job but it is still pretty shiny I suppose. Autoglym super resin polish brings it up nicely. And yeah, the exhaust tip isn't straight.

very clean :thumbsup:

next mod, revision 3 rear lights ;)

i can get you a brand new toyota set including centre panel, all bulbs and harnesses for £235 including shipping.... but you gotta be quick.

Sexy Beast...

Looks slick as i said before laddo... and yeah.. bet your right arm is bigger than your left.. :rolleyes::lol:

use a hair dryer to warm the stickers , they peel off effortless then. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

next mod, revision 3 rear lights ;)

i can get you a brand new toyota set including centre panel, all bulbs and harnesses for £235 including shipping.... but you gotta be quick.

I'd be interested in that Shaf if they are still available.

I'd be interested in that Shaf if they are still available.

hi mate,

yes there are 3 sets left. you need to be quick tho. toyota sell these for about £400.

drop me an email at shaf_2000@yahoo.com and i'll give you the details :thumbsup:

Funny you mention those, yesterday I took off the KYB bumper sticker but I can't get the buggers off the other side.

Well done man the car is perfect now :thumbsup::thumbsup: