Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Weirdest Thing !

Jimlad

Showers hmm...jets of water.

2's don't use water jets on an intercooler do they?

its those damn spiders at it again m8 :P first your bulbs blowing up now they using your credit card just to ***** you off :P

the moral of the story dont <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?> with spiders lmao :P

get this....

I phoned them up today and I should also be expecting a nice TV/DVD combo thing..... lmao !!!

WTF ?!?!

Anyway, they are cancelling this and picking up the shower tomorrow.

The scary thing is all my details they had of me were spot on ! I even checked my internet history for upto 3 weeks back to see if a drunk chum had been onto the littlewoods site messing around. Nope, nothing !!

Littlewoods are going to register me with an anti-fraud company, let them know that someone has done this. This means in the future it will be harder for anyone to do anything like this again without my special passwords etc etc.

Scary stuff !!

I had a fraud thing a while back mate...

Only problem with this is the fact it makes it harder for YOU to get anything, to be honest, they provide a good service n all, but its SUCH a pain in the *****!

yer i think the spider thing has been worked to death now lol lets kill all the lil <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>ers and be done with them i promise not to mention anything about the little %$(ers again hehe :thumbsup: ;) :P