mrrandom

Where could we have one? if ur interetsted please reply  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Where could we have one? if ur interetsted please reply

• Derry (Derry)
    • Belfast (Antrim)
    • Dublin (Dublin)
    • Cork (Cork)
    • Athlone (dont no what county but around the centre lol)
    • Omagh (Tyrone)

I voted for Dublin, simply because it is approx. halfway between cork (upwards ) & Derry )Downwards. Nothing to do with the fact that I am 20 miles north of it :lol:

Honest.

How many Irish members are there? I am the only one that I see posting regularly.

If there are a lot of Toc members around Belfast it would make sense to have a meet there. I would be up for travelling, certainly. Eircam is one that I know of. He posts regularly in Classic section.

Maybe a few adventurous foreigners would cross the water from England?

Wales is near & only a couple of hours by Seacat

hi mate jus got my computer back online again!

yeah i would be interested in a meet some time, voted for belfast as its only 45mins away from me. ive seen a few other irish members on here though not that often.

i could get a few starlets celica's and supra interested for the meet

let me know wat if ur gonna plan a meet and i ll spread the word about!!!

regards gerard

Have ya tried to tie in with some other group as i dont think there are enough irish TOC members, however there are no shortage of Irish Toyota enthusiasts.

U could organise a meet around someother event like the drifting championship or a rally. Donegal 2005 would be the job!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Mate something that u could do is check out www.toyota-irl.com or www.toyotaownersclub.com and the next time they are having a meet go along wif them!! cause there will be lots of GT's, glanza's and toyota cars there! some of who may be on here!! just means there will be a big crowd and u ll get to meet more people!! but then we could go and meet up at Donegal for the rally in Coupe Heaven!!!

regards gerard

p.s. jus a suggestion!

Thought everyone knew Mondello! It is the car racing facility in Kildare & should be Motorway nearly all the way from North by now. A couple of hours max.

Had thought of it myself, but don't know what the facilities are. Haven't been there for yonks.

Seems like the end of a very good idea :( Pity, coz thousands travel down to Croker & Landsdown Rd. for the three different football codes. It really aint far nowadays :thumbsup:

lads there may be a jap-heaven meet before the end of the year somewhere in the south. its gonna be organised soon mayb november time! i ll keep u all posted! if u want to meet up at that!

regards gerard