Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Universitys Local Mcdonalds

breezer

why did i have to pay 5p for tomato sauce :wacko:

does this happen in anyone elses local mcdonalds or any theyve been too! they dont do it at my local mcdonalds!

Maccy Ds near my old work used to give one free sauce, then you had to pay 5p per pot. No use when I was pregnant and my cravings were sour cream n chive dip and gerkins lol :lol:

sauces were only for nuggets(over 2yrs ago), now is 1 per meal

places that charge 5-6p are franchise restaurant they can do whatever they want

it does cost more at KFC, 10p the last time I went

hmmm! well it was the first time ive been to that mcdonalds in ages, as i just started uni yesterday (woo hoo - not), so i thought id go there as it was near the bowling alley which is where the sports people were going to play bowling as part of a sports activity,lol!

Sauce is free at the M.Ds opposite my work - although they don't give out the pots anymore. You have to fill up a tiny cardboard container from a sauce pump.

Good luck at Uni Breezer :thumbsup: - first year?

May be students on a tight budget make Tomato soup (Campbells soup style) "just add water".

I know any spills in my car are mopped up courteousy (spelling?) of Maccy D's napkins, and if it dashboard dust removal KFC wet wipes are quite good in between proper car cleaning sessions ;)

my local are givin out free burgers with meals :D

barry all restaurants should be doing that now, as its mcds 30th b'day in the uk

Charging for sauce...Tell them to get stuffed and hand them over. The teens can't take the pressure and will give you anything you want. They don't need the agro when they are on tupence a week and smell of grease for days at a time.

I hate McDonalds............ :ffs: except Hamburglar. He has the right idea. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links