Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Courtesy Cars....

Jimlad

My motor is in for an oil change and to get the wheels tracking sorted.

My garage is very nice and they always give me a courtesty car if I need one. The oil filter hadn't arrived yet, so they gave me a courtesy car.

It's a FIAT CINQUENCENTO !!! (sp) ...... lol

What a stupid little crappy car. I seriously hope no one here ever has to drive one !! Feels about a million times too small when you're sitting in it.

its the same with the red nissan micra I have at the mo, there is just no omph in it ,so flucking slow its annoying. I can run faster than that bloody thing.

crap when overtaking, need speed :thumbsup:

nah.. it's black.

It just feels like I'm sitting in a kids electric little car. It's so small it feels like my legs should be sticking out the windows or something

the garage owner said..... wait till you see the car I have for you.... and laughed. Then said ... I need to get a picture of you in it.

I don't bluddy think so !!! Grabbed the keys and drove that thing as fast as it would go !

I don't know what it is... I know it's slow... lol

Also the fuel needle likes to shift from a quarter to nearly empty alot... so I don't know how much is in the thing... lol

If it had tints, I would at least be able to hide !

I get my car serviced a toyota, but my insurance company won't cover me because it's worth more than mine £3500 compared to £10000 yaris.

at that a biyatch.

as for the Fiat I'd need one for each foot :lol:

Thats a fiat thing with the fuel gauge... Ive had a few fiats and they all did it when you you go up hills, down hills, left, right, back..... you get the picture... ;)

Feels about a million times too small when you're sitting in it.

Nothing wrong with it's size Jimbo....But ye are not a wee chappy are ye noo. :lol:

If I had to spend anymore than 10miins in it I would be all clostraphobic !!!

Bet you it looks funny though me sitting in it... lol.

If I had to spend anymore than 10miins in it I would be all clostraphobic !!!

Bet you it looks funny though me sitting in it... lol.

Oh, please for our sake get someone to take a picture of you inside it....... :eek:

I'm thinking of those cartoon characters who are pressed right up against the screen, knees in their throat....... :lol::lol:

I have heard how bad these things can be.... Milly said it was truely horrid, and she has a rover 200!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

(it was nice knowing you all)

fell sorry for you m8 another day in that thing and i hope you can stand the pain and mental abuse :help: lmfao good man on the picture m8 cant wait to see you hehe :thumbsup:

For the last Two months Ive been driving a shed of a nova whilst my border nose is being sorted, its been so soul destroying I'm starting to hate driving it seems to be like riding a rickety old bicycle :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links