Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Filming?

Steve

At the JAE meet this summer (03) we are going to attempt to film the meet through the whole weekend.

But on the saturday at about 9am I was thinking of getting as many people as possible to to meet up and form a convoy. With this I am attemting to purchase a special car attachment that allows us to attach the camera to the boot, window or anywhere in the car.

I think this would make a great start if all the cars were to approach the camera and overtake!

Then at the meet let the camera car in at the meet to take shots of everyone arriving into the pitch.

Various filming throughout the whole event.

if anyone else has a DV cam corder and would like to bring it along and donate the whole meet on your camera we will then add it to the final edited film.

Hopefully, next year when we have another 2000 new members we can show them what JAE is all about.

Also I hope to get all the cars in groups!... All the Lexi's go by and then all the Toyotas as we will do a video shoot for each club.

Anyone wish to help?

co star!

we need stars! :lol::lol:

If you want to film motoring near the JAE venue, please be careful as there are mobile speed cameras about. :angry:

So please don't go above the speed limit.

Steve, not sure yet if I can help on the 'road' bit of your request, as I am hoping to go to the show in convoy with my mates.

I will be available once at the show (as I am still expecting to be with you for a day) :D no camera though

last year i found myself playing with the fto's on the motorway! They should have had a camera there last year!

are you pitching with us nicola?

Add one avensis to your film steve. B)

Can we meet all meet up at one of the service stations on the M1,could do with a bit of brekkie before setting off,ken

I think I might be able to help add another car to the show :)

I take it we'll be able to buy the VCD/DVD afterwards......

Steve,

Yes I hope to pitch with you for a day, If I can get my car clean enough, as Ryan is tough competition :P

Oh yes that sounds a great idea. We will have to discuss the matter more nearer the day. :D :P :lol:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links