Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's Your Job?

qwertyuiop

Now before someone screams like a :censor: , "This should be in general...bla bla...", it's a question for the MR2 owners.....if you feel you want to post anyway, by all means, go ahead.

MR2's arn't exactly the cheapest cars to buy/run/maintain/insure/modify etc. especially the turbo models, so what is your job... or how do you get money?

And how much does it suck? ...or satisfy? (or both, sorry, couldn't help it).

Do you ever feel the need to bury your co-workers in a random field? How much do you sacrifice to keep your favourite car?

Discuss.

(in a whiney :censor: voice) :P

this topics been done a couple of times mate, the most recent, just over a week ago!!!

do a search and you'll find all you need to know... :thumbsup:

(please dont shoot the messenger)

:lol:

ok let ya off this once :lol:

im yet to become a turbo owner but i am a CMM Computer Programmer/Inspector for Airbus UK :P

(and yes theres already two or three similat topics..............................right im off)

:bye:

while sum1s got a post up about cash ill say it here lol. anyone got kool weekend jobs that can make some good money like delieverin stuff for companies and gettin payed etc. also is theyre any good ways of making money over the net from companies n that?

I used to be a Computer Programmer for North West Water, untill they decided to pack up to India, leaving me un-employed :(

I'm now a Research Scientist for a large Electro-chemical Industry.

at the moment we are devolping Hydrogen Fuel cells mostly as this is a "big money" project, but I also work on bipolar membrane technology, which creates Chlorine etc etc.

I enjoy the work very much as i like a challenge, and the working environment is spot on, where all a bunch of comedians, would be nice if some young women work there. but i aint moaning (too much) :)

i dont feel the MR2 is expensive to run, I nearly bought a RX-7 Gen3 but 15mpg and £2.5K rebuild, i decided the tubby was more cost effective :)

i've just relocated to the midlands where i am IT site manager for 2 sites, previously i was working down south as a Quality Manager, before that a Systems Engineer, before that an IT trainer....... blah, blah, blah... im sure everyone gets the pic... IT is pretty much what i always seem to be involved in thru no fault of my own :wacko:

Trainee Biomedical Scientist for Stem Cell Immunology department of National Blood.

Is good, very up and down, one day i'm twiddling thumbs the next got test tubes coming out of my ears, do enjoy mind. In my last year of training now can't wait finally get a decent wage. Also rent two rooms in my house out to make some extra cash.

SAP Systems Administrator/Network Administrator...

.../web designer/PC builder...

...!Removed! star... :P

I design laser cutting and engraving machines. It's useful sometimes as I get to play with the machines and make nice engraved stuff like gear gaitors eh Jimlad?

Im a sales consultant for a computer store & about 4 months ago myself and mate I work with started our own company importing & selling cars :P

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Was studying aerospace engineer in uni, so mum funded the car, fuel and insurance.

:rolleyes:

But I'm working in high vacuum pump company as a placement student, got extra cash on modding. :rolleyes:

quite a few complicated jobs goin on here, feel a bit put down having to say bus driver now, liked my old job better driving 75 ton excavators but boss was a right :censor: and i walked out before i smacked him, its a bad situation to be in when theres so much heavy machinery around that could really have hurt him

I make MR2 bodykit parts for you lot, well some of you.

Russ

and without you Russ.. we would be very lost!

Its funny how Jimlad hasnt posted yet.. does anyone want 2 know where he gets his money from?

Its funny how Jimlad hasnt posted yet.. does anyone want 2 know where he gets his money from?

I would love to know.

Come on spill the beans

Russ