• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bibbs

• Fidgits

• Rookey

• BLOODUK

I think the mister2 looked smarter b4 it got that bonnet thingy... lol... what have u done to it Ben?!?!

:o :P

You've not even seen it proper ..

I think the mister2 looked smarter b4 it got that bonnet thingy... lol... what have u done to it Ben?!?!

:o :P

You've not even seen it proper ..

:o :o

Don't think i'll be seeing it for a while then! lol :lol:

Errr yes, errr no, errr yes, errr no,errr i dont know.

Its different.

till i see it in the flesh i cant say.

Russ

Um.. didnt like it when posted 6 months ago and I'm still not a fan... sorry!

Feel sorry for the old lady with the shopping when she goes over the bonnet..lol.

The Bomex scoops are well nice tho.

Should this be a yay or nay poll for the front spoiler?

Should this be a yay or nay poll for the front spoiler?

If it was I'd be on the 'nay' side, not keen on that at all, spoils (no pun intended :rolleyes: ) the rest of the car for me.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Vents look good dude dunno about that spolier :P :P

Looks diffrent dude not quite sure of it just yet :rolleyes: I will have to wait until I see it in person................to take the :censor: out of you more :D :D

Sorry dude. Can't say I like that one bit. IMHO I think you've ruined the lines of your car.

...but it would be a boring world if we all liked the same things wouldn't it?

Respect to you for being individual. :thumbsup:

ive never been a fan of the front spoiler but looking at those pics i dont hate it, but i dont love it either, but its still a hell of a car. like you said its different and its one thing that jimlad hasnt got on his :P

Well I adjusted it to the top position (of 3) today .. and the top must now be the same height as the stock lights ..

Well I like it :P and that's that .. heh heh, I'm not sure about it 100% either, but I like it more than I hate it .. so I think I'll leave it ..

I saw you bidding on the spoiler mate... if my eBay account was working I would have got it.... Not to everyones taste, but who cares !!! It's different.

Nice one mate !! :thumbsup:

Fair play for having the ka-hoon-ers for putting in on mate, I think the ONLY other car I have ever seen one on was a chaps in eiather Banzai or Jap Performance a couple of years back when they did a MR2 group thrash - if you fancy digging through your back issues of course ;)

It's not my personal taste but I can understand you p.o.v :) The only thing I would say is possibly getting its lil silver legs sprayed (or carbon firbe sticky back platic'd for a more chav look ;) )

What are the future plans for it then Mr Bibbs - a few (more) grand in the mid section or...... :D ?

Im not one for bashing a car... but when people made a joke of the front spoiler when i asked what was it IM AM truelly shocked you put it on your car its ruined it.

Dear god man what have u done.

/me goes away crying

Sorry dude.  Can't say I like that one bit.  IMHO I think you've ruined the lines of your car.

Edit : if you truelly have to have it , for the love of GOD paint it black :thumbsup:

Edit again : please dont take this as an all out attack i love your car i think its the best one on here, but ill just have to speak my mind i truelly hate it , im all for being different but damn why take away the good looks and add bits and bolts.

Fair play for having the ka-hoon-ers for putting in on mate, I think the ONLY other car I have ever seen one on was a chaps in eiather Banzai or Jap Performance a couple of years back when they did a MR2 group thrash - if you fancy digging through your back issues of course ;)

And when you look at that car in Banzai again? have another look at my wheels :thumbsup:

Is it legal to have the spoiler on the bonnet?

I like it but i dont think i would be brave enough to fit one to mine :D

personally i think it looks awesome!! i love 'radical' styling to cars

BUT! i wouldnt be brave enough to pull that off myself!

oh yeah and when you said on MSN

''ive added a new mod between the headlamps''............ :D

don't really know what to say about that spoiler i thought your car look better before it was on there but like many people have said its different which is good i wouldn't mind seeing it in the flesh

i saw your car at jae and it looked better in the flesh than it does in the pics

end of the day its your car and your taste but the rest of the car is the nuts

ps gets them bomex scoops sprayed :thumbsup:

First of all, let me say that the car is awesome.

With the spoiler on the bonnet and the purple scoops on the back my first thought was 'batmobile.

Im sure I remember a few months ago everyone was saying that the bonnet spoilers looked a bit poo and to be honest Im not really a big fan.

Also (and this isnt just on Bibbs' car) I think scoops in general look awful and give the car a steam engine look LOL. I can just imagine people in the street looking and saying 'what the !Removed! hell are those things on the back??' - being purple they stand out more than they should. Deffinetly should be black.

Also on a final note, that spoiler is gonna cause a world of pain if, god forbid, you hit a person or an animal :(

Well Bibbs has taken quite a beating so far...

I'll just say, that in my honest opinion........... your car looks like a total powerhouse, keep it up, one of the best looking MR2's on here.

Let's see some pictures with the headlights up.