Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Insurance R U Paying At 21 For A Tt Supra 4

akallis

Are you around 21 years of age? if yes how much are you paying for your insurance?

i am 21 with 1 yrs no claims and have been quted £2700 fully comp on a jap scpec twin turbo mark 4 supra!! can anyone name me a cheaper insurance company?

£2700!!!! oh my word!!! I was after one, im 24 by the way, and ended up gettin a MR2 twin entry turbo and its a wicked car.

Ill be getting one as soon as me insurance drops tho. :thumbsup:

Dont get one yet and be daft paying way over the odds for insurance, get an alternative jap beast and who knows, u mite prefer that car in the end. Why not look into mr2's, nussan pulsar gtir's etc etc, there all great cars, FAST and way cheaper to insure..

Happy hunting :thumbsup:

get urself a 1.1 fiesta for 5 years , and gain some no claims first is 1 option.

£ 2700 what a laugh ,but if you can afford it go for it

£2700 is a dodgy sounding quote.

I have zero ncb and pay almost a third of that.

B)

Having a UK spec helps and well... adding your fathers name is not a bad thing, especially when he regularly drives your car.

Try elephant.co.uk and in your own name.

No loopholes or scam unfortunately. 22, 0ncb and no points. Get a UK Spec car.

Get your policy from elephant, try to limit the mileage to something realistic (but at the same time they never check and how can they). Add someone over 25 with little or no points onto your policy as a named driver helps.

Im looking into getting the supra on a classic policy as a 2nd car as i drive a peugeot 99% of the time. Should bring my premium down to less than £500 :D :thumbsup:

Are you around 21 years of age? if yes how much are you paying for your insurance?

i am 21 with 1 yrs no claims and have been quted £2700 fully comp on a jap scpec twin turbo mark 4 supra!! can anyone name me a cheaper insurance company?

£££££££££££ loads of money fella..........too late now, bite the bullet and just have a good look around. im with bell direct....maybe worth trying.

good luck :thumbsup:

yeah, as lee says, a UK spec will be half to a third of the cost of a jap import...

and lets be honest mate, do you really want to pay the best part of 3 grand on insurance, thats a half decent car in itself... as someone mentioned, why not get something a bit cheaper to run for a couple of years and get the supra when it makes more sense..

If you speak like you type, you would have clearly come accross as educationally sub normal, and they charged you accordingly.

You have a grown up car now, you are 21, if you can't act your age, at least TRY too!!!

akallis, you have said you own a 'Top Secret wide arch' model of Supra:

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23146

Im surprised you got a quote at all at 21!

:eek:

yes thats what im worried about , havent had a quote with the kit!! , i am probably gonna get it insured with my brother and be a named driver , i hardly use the car anyway!! its been in the gargage for almost 3 months getting things done, ie kit , spray job and other stuff.

if not i will be selling it!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links