Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where Is Everybody From?

raska

Is nobody from anywhere but the UK? I want Scots 73 Celica. I'm in Vancouver Canada. So is everything being sold going to be from overseas?

This question comes up a lot, we are a UK based club but we have members from all over the world, I suppose about 90%or more of us are in the UK :)

This question comes up a lot, we are a UK based club but we have members from all over the world, I suppose about 90%or more of us are in the UK :)

Yeah I bet it does.. Hey I just noticed you're from Surrey.. me too...... :D :lol:

That's great, another Canadian residant signs up. Welcome to you Raska. We appear to have more than several friends in Canada. Toyota far and wide and here, there and everywhere.

You say you come from Surrey. What took you overseas? And what the driving like. Bet you have some great roads.

That's great, another Canadian residant signs up. Welcome to you Raska. We appear to have more than several friends in Canada. Toyota far and wide and here, there and everywhere.

You say you come from Surrey. What took you overseas? And what the driving like. Bet you have some great roads.

Ohhh I live in Surrey, BC, Canada. :lol:

The driving is pretty awesome, we really do have a lot of nice roads. We drive on the right side of the road. I didn't mean that in the literal sense, but it works too. B)

And now I'm think my next car will be a 1991 nissan 240sx coupe... silvia to you guys... wrong forum I know...

what do you drive at the moment raska?

1978 Toyota Celica GT. It won't be going anywhere, great car, all stock except for the fluids, filters, Battery, and head gasket. Every rubber hose is even original.... I don't know if they all should be though. Runs awesome though. Stock clutch still spins the tires shifting hard into second. :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links