Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Glanza V Stickers

Nipponneil

Hey Guys,

I took off some of the stickers from my Glanza (front grille Badge and a bundle of Japanese tuning part stickers that the previous owner seemed to be addicted to in a Pannini football album kind of way), but I'm now trying to decide if I should lop them all off. What do you people think?

Just to help you out, here are some pics of my jalopy:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/flin...glanzafront.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/flin.../glanzarear.jpg

Cheers,

Neil

Hey guys,

Thanks for the advice. I think I'll leave it as it is for now. Just needs a T-Cut and polish...

My wheels are Enkei Racing 15 inchers. The previous owner of my car put a lot of mods on it, so I haven't had to do much at all.

Cheers,

Neil

Sy,

Full Spec List? I'll try to jot down what I can remember. There is bound to be stuff that I forget or that I haven't even found yet. Anyway, here goes...

1999 Glanza V (I guess it's one of the last made)

TRD suspension (non-adjustable, lowered + stiffened, well 'ard)

Adjustable Panhard rod (helps avoid tyre scrub after lowering).

Enkei Racing 15inch wheels

Braided brake hoses

EBC Green stuff pads (not nearly as powerful as the evil race pads that were on before)

Fr + Rear Strut Braces (Front one is standard type)

Big lower link arm between front suspension at speedbump height (ouch!)

APEXi N1 cat-back exhaust (I'm working on a replacement cat)

Yokohama Advan Neova Tyres 195/50R15 (fronts need replaced soon)

ARC TMIC

APEXi Pod Filter (sucking in warm air, if anyone wants to know)

Blitz Super Sound BOV

Blitz Boost Gauge

Pivot Gearknob (height adjustable, for no apparent reason)

Momo Rally-style steering wheel (leather, dished, with yellow tab)

Sparco Rev side-mount Bucket seat on custom rails

Sabelt 3-point harness (only used on tracks and Japanese mountain roads)

Blaupunkt Woodstock DAB53 Digital CD/Radio

I also have a Greddy Profec B boost Controller (not being used until I can get the car on a rolling road sans cat and confirm that it isn't going to make my engine run lean and go pop. 102 Octane Japanese Fuel doesn't cause the same concerns).

The most significant thing I purchased was the ARC intercooler, bought off a guy on the ARC stand at the Tokyo Auto Salon who used to work for Lotus F1 team, so his English was a bit better than mine.

I think that's all the important stuff. I bought the car when I was working in Japan, and drove it over there for 18 months before shipping it back, hence I avoided customs duty, VAT and a lot of the hassle with getting a modified car through the SVA test.

Since getting it back to the UK, the most significant thing I've done has been a 1000-mile round trip to the Nurburgring in Germany. Awesome place. The Starlet was surprisingly at home there, despite being overtaken by a few supercars and crazy locals in modded Golf's.

There, all done. Happy Now?

Oh yeah, I'll be in the area of Santa Pod on the 10th, so I'll try to get along.

Cheers,

Neil

Sounds real nice matey your dead lucky missing all the Sva regs and everything else. Looks like you have a good car to build on there mate. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hope to see you at Santa pod mate :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links