Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Finally, My Cars Almost Done!

urotsukidoji_badassdemon

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• urotsukidoji_badassdemon

• starletsr

• Rookey

• Stu8

Fanx JD, am quite chuffed with the looks of it now. Just gotta sort this problem with the engine not starting now. GIT. Ne1 know where the fuel pump is situated? And which is the fuel pump relay? Is it in the engine compartment rear corner?

What wheels are those m8? They look well cool and are just what im after. Also, what size - 16's, 17's.

Cheers :thumbsup:

The Photoshopped wheels I don't know what they are, you'll have to ask James there.

The photoshopped ones look like 20's!..lol.

Have to admit.. it will look better with graphics over the sunrise.

Dont want to jump topic, but my mate managed a 13.1 Qtr mile

The spec is far to big to list.

240bhp at the wheels. it's road legal but i would'nt recommend it. :blink:

I'll take some more recent foto's of car with a cpl of graphics on her when she is running again guys. I must say the big graphics I got on at mo do make a difference, f31 says so. Not so plain now, from just having the sun, red and black. I got Kentai symbols over the sunrays either side, and diagonally on bonnet. They do make an impact. What am I saying, the whole car now makes an impact!!!

been lookin at your car more....it will look wicked with the stickers on it....i like the spoiler and them wheels how much did they set you back?

Hi Jd, erm.. whch foto are you looking at? The foto James has Photoshopped or the original one??

lol..sorry you were saying about addin some photos with the graphics on..i ment to say when the pictures are up....it will look wicked with the graphics on....i think once the graphics are on it will be like the cherry on the cake...more i look at your car the more i like it ;)

i like the wheels and spoiler too

OIC, ok, fanx, well, just got the Kentai on at mo, in large black decals, theres gonna be some small white ones going on later, just gotta find some more ' intersting ' ones. But the black ones on it at mo defo make the car.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links