Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front Lip Spoiler

clarky

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drb5

• knightrider

• clarky

• s0cks

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been reading up on this thread. The Spoiler fits the Phase 1 like a glove as Jaxx pointed out, it was designed by TRD for Toyota. It comes with a 'Genuine Toyota Part' stamped all over the box. The part comes in two parts and is pre-finished to the colour of your choice out of the 5 provided, a bag of screws and an instruction/fitting manual.

To give you guys an idea of the standard of finish, it looks like the factory side skirts that come with the TS, complete with that rubber seal at the top. TALK ABOUT TOYOTA QUALITY!!! :thumbsup:

good to know y'all lookin out for me :)

i know it doesnt fit non-TS models. You see i'm trying to source a TS front bumper.

I seem to be having a hard time doing so too!! Mr T says its "not an original toyota part" ....<the spuds of lurrrrvve>s. If any of y'all know how i can source one lemme know!

P.S. i'm still chasing after them. they dont seem to answer emails too quickly. :unsure:

It obviously is an original toyota part m8, as you know, so what to do(if someone will be so kind) is to geta chassis number off someone with a t-sport and order it that way. :thumbsup:

hmmm...or sell my 1L and bring down a 2nd hand rs turbo from jap land :D

hehe. i can dream cant i.

chassis number anyone please?

You just need a part number so they can look it up in their database. Can't believe they don't think it exists.

part number anyone?? pretty please :)

p.s. still no reply!! starting to get a lil p*ssed now! a little weary of giving these ppl my money. hmmm. Will keep y'all posted

Ill be looking for one for the ordinary yaris but my car is maroon and I might have to get it sprayed if its not in that colour but I dunno :huh:

knightrider -chili red

Rf vitz - white

drb5 - ?

clarky - thunder grey

socks - thunder grey

so back down to five,

drb wot colour yaris u wanting so we can sort wot colour you'll need ur splitter?

cheers

lee

knightrider -chili red

Rf vitz - white

drb5 - thunder grey

clarky - thunder grey

socks - thunder grey

Sorry bud :thumbsup:

I hope so! :wacko::blink::unsure:

Me 2! But those they aren't replying to RF's e-mails!!!!! I can see us waiting for many months before it even gets delivered.

:crybaby::crybaby:

still no answer.... the email address is at the beginning of this thread should anyone wish to email them themselves! maybe they're discouraged cos i'm from malta and shipping would cost more!?!?

anyone feel free to contact them, maybe you'll get a quicker answer!

hmph.

Good price for the full set! But let us know about group buy discounts first m8! :thumbsup:

knightrider -chili red

Rf vitz - white

drb5 - thunder grey

clarky - thunder grey

socks - thunder grey

So, that's the list so far, or have i missed someone, cause i've had some luck from Moses! :D

Bank transfer is the only way they will accpet payment and it costs HK$150 for that. Each spoiler is now HK$1800 and shipping by Federal Express is HK$962/PCS, whatever that mean's?! :wacko: He gave me a total, but HK$8286 isn't what i had in mind, but i don't know if has given me the proper price. A quote...

"Total 3 set include shipping fee cost HK$ 8,286.00". It sounds like a price for 3 spoilers, but doesn't add up right and never mentioned a discount, but we'll see! :thumbsup:

they dont seem to good with their english do they.

8,286 Hong Kong Dollars = 593.284 United Kingdom Pounds

that quote is for 3 spoilers ? :blink:

so approx 200 GBP each shipped n colour coded??

let us know when u get an understandable quote?! :)

cheers mate, guess he didnt like me hehe

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links