Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

K&n

houston

fitted my k&n today, came a day early, fitted easy once id ripped half the car away, little drive and i didnt notice much difference, bit louder but my girlfriend said she could feel it!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• houston

• Stu8

• BLOODUK

• breezer

Top Posters In This Topic

my girlfriend said she could feel it!

so many jokes... :rolleyes: :D

Nahh.. nice one lad.. should give you a better throttle response with the revs.. :thumbsup:

lol, i had to stop myself :P

otherwise i'd be getting myself banned before i even got know you lot :)

we are all he smae mate.. :lol::ph34r::rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

i swear it was an intentional mistake! was looking forward to hearing these jokes :D

been for a bit play and the noise really grabs attention of passers by, but now i think i may be selling my 2 :o saw a lovely rev 3 and i fancy an upgrade

i swear it was an intentional mistake! was looking forward to hearing these jokes :D

been for a bit play and the noise really grabs attention of passers by, but now i think i may be selling my 2 :o saw a lovely rev 3 and i fancy an upgrade

now ya chattin!... B)

what colour?

bright yellow, only thing is its a tin top, but g limited so it'll have air con, just a passing fancy at the mo but if i can sell mine then who knows! just gonna put a note in the window and see if i get any interest, but if it sells i'll have to get another 2 fast before she uses it as a deposit on a flat :crybaby:

saw a lovely rev 3 and i fancy an upgrade

Thats strange I dont remember going Newcastle recently :P

get the tubby, It's the spooling noise that get's you grinning. ;) :thumbsup:

was in birtley, went to have a look at car auctions cos me dad needs a new car (taxi) and i saw this parked outside, only had for sale in window with a phone number so i doubt it'd be that one i get, but its got me in the frame of mind to get a loud rev 3! dont get me wrong i still like my car but i think my money would be best spent getting a car with the mods done for me.

was also a lovely black j reg rev 2 with chrome looking alloys in car park, but that wasnt for sale :thumbsup:

k&n is better than apex and blitz u have to be joking

i wonder why in jap shows they advertise and use

more of blitz and apexi than they do blitz.

k&n sucks just be greatful your using the same

brand as what is used in rovers,fords,novas e.t.c

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

K&N are good filters or they wouldnt be so popular, if everyones using them its for a reason! cheap too :thumbsup:

it's been proven that Apexi is the best you can get. Check out those tests.

I'm not saying K&N are bad filters, but they are not up there with the likes of Apexi. You never see any highly tuned Jap cars with K&N filters do you ?

not saying they're the best, but hks are suposed to be one of the best and look what happened to them in the tests? think K&N are good cheap filters, i would have prefered an apexi of course but i didnt have the money and didnt want to wait, my cars never gonna be a supercar so i'm happy with this (for now) if i had a turbo then i would consider a better filter as an investment

rightly so mate the K&N is a good filter for those who are on a slighter tighter budget

nothing wrong with them. ive never seen a problem arise with them once

not saying they're the best, but hks are suposed to be one of the best and look what happened to them in the tests? think K&N are good cheap filters, i would have prefered an apexi of course but i didnt have the money and didnt want to wait, my cars never gonna be a supercar so i'm happy with this (for now) if i had a turbo then i would consider a better filter as an investment

here here ... well said.... :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links