Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica Meet

Toyotagirl_uk

To anyone,

Are there or does anyone meet up at all????

I'm based between Southampton and Bournemouth - it would be great to meet up with other Celica owners!

If not, is anyone else in this area thatwould like to meet up?

Suzi

:meet:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Toyotagirl_uk

• toyota rally

• jimma

• daktari

It's a shame you have both joined so recently. Welocme to you both anyway.

The club holds regular meets throughout the year - normally starting at Castle Combe with Japfest in Mayand ending up at Santa Pod for the Japanese Peformance Day. The Santa Pod meet is on 10th October so you could come along to that.

TOC meets are for any member no matter what car they drive and no matter what condition - it's about a common interest in all things Toyota. During the year there are also regional meets and also national meets eg at JAPS near Nottingham and JAE at Billing near Northampton. At JAE this year we had mebers from Scotland come down for the weekend and also one member brought his YAris over from Greece :eek:

Take a look at the Events and Meets Forum to see the sort of things that happen.

No doubt there will be some other Celica owners around who will also reply.

To anyone,

Are there or does anyone meet up at all????

I'm based between Southampton and Bournemouth - it would be great to meet up with other Celica owners!

If not, is anyone else in this area thatwould like to meet up?

Suzi

:meet:

I'd be up for a S Hants mini meet, I'm in Portsmouth and I know theres another 1 or 2 of us around here! :)

I'd be up for a S Hants mini meet, I'm in Portsmouth and I know theres another 1 or 2 of us around here! :)

That sounds good.

As it seems there arn't any planned meets in this area at the moment I was thinking of starting one.

How do ya fancy meeting up in Southampton area?? I was thinking sometime in October or early November.

Let me know if thats good for you.

Cheers

Suzi

Aye lots of celica meets coming up of course not sure about the TOC meets as im rarely on here But i think i recall seeing a plan of a meet at Taddington in the next 2 months hopefully was a huge one last year with over 50 celicas at the meet be nice to have a combined one with TOC club

QUOTE (jimma @ Oct 1 2004, 10:07 AM)

I'd be up for a S Hants mini meet, I'm in Portsmouth and I know theres another 1 or 2 of us around here!QUOTE

That sounds good.

As it seems there arn't any planned meets in this area at the moment I was thinking of starting one.

How do ya fancy meeting up in Southampton area?? I was thinking sometime in October or early November.

Let me know if thats good for you.

Cheers

Suzi

Soiunds like a good idea. Why not make it a proper S/Hants TOC meet. I know there were loads that couldn`t make Bristol.

To all Celica's out there!!

I've got a provisional date for a meet: October 24th :thumbsup:

I'm hoping to confirm a location near southampton today, will keep you all posted.

Suzi

I've got a provisional date for a meet: October 24th 

I'm hoping to confirm a location near southampton today, will keep you all posted.

Suzi

Sweet :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

one of my celicas is going thursday :crybaby: as i pick up a new corolla ts :D can i still come as i still have a celica but dont bring it on the road, iam also in portsmouth

ps. ANYONE within reach of Portsmouth, we gotta meet up at the Portsdown viewpoint one night to kick all these neon'd Saxo/Corsa chavvies off what should rightfully be occupied by decent cars!!! :D PORTSDOWN HILL MUST be liberated!

I've got a provisional date for a meet: October 24th :thumbsup:

Suzi

Yo Suzi, getting your feet under the table eh.

Good on ya hun. :group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

Hold on, hold on, Southampton is S W Hants not S Hants, besides, I'm from Portsmouth :fear: Perhaps somewher in the middle :lol:

Gee's, you don't want much, lol. If you want it on your doorstep then go for it!

I was born in Pompey so I know how far it is and I am trying to pick somewhere within easy reach and access for anyone that wishes to come.

A quick buzz down the motorway isn't a hardship if you really want to show your car off!

Suzi

Yo Suzi, getting your feet under the table eh.

Good on ya hun. :group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

Hiya Asha,

Dam right, lol.

Celica's are meant to be shown off :thumbsup:

Suzi

one of my celicas is going thursday  :crybaby: as i pick up a new corolla ts  :D can i still come as i still have a celica but dont bring it on the road,  iam also in portsmouth

Hiya,

Shame your losing one of your Celicas :crybaby: , of course your welcome :)

Do you have any probs. coming to the Southampton area for the meet??

Suzi

Hold on, hold on, Southampton is S W Hants not S Hants, besides, I'm from Portsmouth :fear:  Perhaps somewher in the middle :lol:

Gee's, you don't want much, lol. If you want it on your doorstep then go for it!

I was born in Pompey so I know how far it is and I am trying to pick somewhere within easy reach and access for anyone that wishes to come.

A quick buzz down the motorway isn't a hardship if you really want to show your car off!

Suzi

:) I don't want it on my doorstop, but you obviously do! I suggested somewhere between Pompey and Southampton as there is 2 or 3 of us from Portsmouth and 1 IOW and 1 Southampton so far. T'was just a suggestion is all. Not trying to hijack your meet, promise ;) Still up for a Portsdown Hiller tho' even if it's just me!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links