• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Toyotagirl_uk

• toyota rally

• jimma

• daktari

Yeah. Thanks for that Suzi. I'm glad the weather held out.

P.S - My first interior mods sorted now. I have my wifes by the toolkit - it'll only get used when theres a female with me obviously!! (for those of you that are wondering what the f***, you should have come)

:thumbsup:

Thx to all that made the effort yesterday, good to see a varied range of cars , great to meet ya all too :)

Learn loads and I'm gonna start saving for the interior overhall!!

Got a date for the next meet: 21st November '04, same place (Rownhams Services, West Bound), same time (1pm).

I thought it would be good to make it a monthly thing, give people a chance to come who couldn't this time ........ you know who you are :ph34r:

I'll post some pics somewhere for viewing in the next couple of days.

Suzi

:thumbsup:

Sorry I didn't show up, had a nasty accident at 0530 on Friday morning and have just escaped fromt the hospital 

Sounds serious. Hope your ok :(

gives me plently of time, ill really see if i can make this one, but its alot of petrol rupee's?

Sorry I didn't show up, had a nasty accident at 0530 on Friday morning and have just escaped fromt the hospital 

Sounds serious. Hope your ok :(

Fine thanks mate, fell down the stairs an done me back, fr ribs, rear ribs, coccyx and elbow - nothing permanent jus lots of cracks and bruises :lol: Don't make me laugh, it hurts when I laugh!

QUOTE (daktari @ Oct 26 2004, 05:12 PM)

Sounds serious. Hope your ok 

Fine thanks mate, fell down the stairs an done me back, fr ribs, rear ribs, coccyx and elbow - nothing permanent jus lots of cracks and bruises  Don't make me laugh, it hurts when I laugh!

Might i suggest taking more water with it next time. :lol::lol::lol:

suzi

thanx for the pic its on the link below.

cant get it in my avatar though.

also any ideas how to put a paint shop sig design there???????????????

Glad you like them :)

Sorry for the delay in replying, I've been ill for a week with Flu! on the mend now though.

As for the sig ................... I can kind of build websites but not sure about the avatars, nor how to do a sig.

What did ya have in mind?? In theory, if you save an image/design/sig etc as a .jpg then you should be able to upload it.

If I get a chance I'll try and look into it further. Any prob's give me a shout on my home email sue@sueshepherd.co.uk, I don't check on here daily.

I'm in the process of packing, ready to move next week, so I apologise for any delay.

P.S. have you had a look at my new website??? nudge nudge, wink wink :censor:

Suzi

:)

Hi

Sorry I did'nt make Oct24 I wanted to but was moving house that weekend. :ffs: But Nov21 sounds great to me.. Me and the wife will be there.. Do you go on to somewhere else once you have met?

Hope to see you all soon Joel :thumbsup:

been on your other web site ;)

may even put an order in, want one of those air freshners you have in your car ;) ;) :eek:

Heyo, I would love to come to a meet sometime, I'm away the weekend of 21st but if there is a december meet count me in ;) :D