Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dyna Autosport Strut Brace For Yaris

alanbradley

Right folks,

I have a new, unfitted Dyna Autosport front strut brace for a Yaris (any Yaris - as long as it's not diesel :( ) for sale.

It's a very fetching blue anodised aluminium bar with black steel brackets and fits with negligable mechanical knowledge. It looks the business and, according to those who've fitted it to petrol Yarii, makes the handling noticably sharper.

All I ask for this fine piece of engineering is £70 + £8 p&p (DHL within the UK)

If you have any questions then please e-mail, pm or post below :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Alan

DSC00706s.JPG

Piccy courtesey of Yaris-Nut (Cheers!)

these strut braces are the business, i have one and i never thought it would make such a difference!

someone grab a bargain!

And I didn't even pay him to say that! ;) Cheers Lee!

Alan

yeah i got one, couldnt believe how much of a difference it makes! :)

Brad could you not make the brackets then?

Laziness prevailed I'm afraid!

Then the car itself met a nasty end... and so I decided to sell the brace. It would have involved butchering the intercooler cover and re-mounting some important looking pipework. I could have done it, but I don't want to butcher a brand new car ;)

Alan

I tried to PM this to you, but your mailbox is full!

A

+++++++

Hi there,

Yeah, a cheque would be perfect. I'd let you know when I got the cheque and then as soon as it has cleared I would despatch the brace to you DHL overnight.

Hope that sounds okay!

The brace will fit all Yarii apart from the diesels and the T-Sport Turbo. The intercoolers and some of the pipework are in the way - not a problem with normal T-Sports!

If you have any questions then please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

Alan

Ok - I'm up for it!

You need to mail me your address and I'll get the cheque over to you ASAP

Clarky

Just cleared out my PM - so feel free to send details to there - even if you just drop me your email I'll send you a reply and we can go from there!

Clarky

Forums

News

Membership