Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What I Hate!

jerry phipps

Hi everyone I'll get straight to the point. I bet you all hate this. When you do the weekly food shop. I always park in the furthers corner of tesco's cars park. You know that bloody far away that it take you ten minutes to get to the shop. That way it's away from all those people who just love to open back there doors and bang your car door.

So why is it when you come out from shopping you have alway got a bag of s**t parked right next to you. I really bloody hate it. My last car got a dent in the door the size of a football all because some bast**d couldn't park properly.

Infact all my bloody cars have got dented this way. I just wish for once i can catch the person who has done it. :angry:

jerry!!

the trick is mate to take up two parking spaces in tesco!.. I always do mate.. there is no one to slap a ticket on you.. so i just take up both spaces!

not a scratch!

Hi, a guy i work with came back to his car after shopping & found a woman loading up her boot with her shopping. not a problem you say, well she'd only put all the bags on the bonnet of his car & dented it while she sorted the kids out !!

after doing his nut at her, she replied "WELL IT'S ONLY A CAR"

Some people have got no respect. :angry:

Isn't there this magnet thingy you can by from the States that forces the other drivers door to not touch yours available....? :unsure:

That would have to be a very strong magnet wouldn't it??????

Aren't parking spaces made too small for the cars these days. Might be OK if we all drove minis..........

Hi everyone It would be really nice to just catch the person who done the damage to you car. Pay back go to the boot of your car and remove the sledge hammer and swing away. oooooooohhhhhhh if only that was legal. :D :lol: :P ;)

jerry!!

Whenever i park my car car i always find a end space so only one sice of my car gets damged the passanger side as i never ever get in that side. mind you dose take a bit longer to find a space

also whenever you park your car away from others like where there is lots of empty spaces when you get back somebody park next to yours but there is still lots of empty spaces.

as for the dent i did see in poundland or one of those type of shops that they sell a dent remover sucker not usre what it is like and for what type of dents it recovers. maybe a body repairer might help.

TRY PARKING IN THE PARENT & CHILD BAY. THERE'S LOADS OF ROOM. EVEN FOR THE WIDER DOORS ON AN MR2 ROADSTER :D :D :D

P.S.-- SWEAR BLIND THAT TOU HAD THE KIDS WHEN YOU ARRIVED :rolleyes:

I like your style mate. Do you think that i would get away with it.

jerry!!

well u could use the disabled bay and claim u have severe mental deficincies....they' re bound to believe u if u drive a saxo :D :P :o

ps ive tried this....it helps if u mumble under your breath something about bananas whilst going katannnnnga in a lenny henry stylie

THE WAY TO GET AWAY WITH IT, IS TO BORROW THE NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOURS SPROG.

THE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH THAT, IS THE ONLY ROOM FOR ANY SHOPPING IN THE ROADSTER IS ON THE PASSENGER SEAT, SO IT'S A BIT OF A SQUEEZE TO GET THE LITTLE BUGGER TO FIT IN THE FRONT LUGGAGE COMPARTMENT ON THE WAY BACK !!! :P

Hi giddlepin I think if there is anyone who works for child help line they will be after you man. And by the way welcome to the club :D

jerry!!

I always park in the disabled bay, and when I'm approached by a "Jobsworth Numpty" who winges on that I'm not disabled, i just say "of course I am I'm a woman driver!!" and just walk away. :D :D :D

CHEERS JERRY !!

I SAW A GOOD ONE THE OTHER DAY AT THE LOCAL ASDA, THIS GUY IN A TWO SEATER MAZDA LIGHTBULB (CAN'T REMEMBER THE MODEL) PULLED INTO THE DISABLED BAY AND JUST AS A NUMPTY WAS RUNNING UP TO ASSERT ITS AUTHORITY, WHAT LOOKED LIKE THE DRIVERS GREAT GRANDFATHER STRUGGLED OUT OF THE PASSENGER SEAT, COMPLETE WITH WALKING STICKS----EXIT ONE JOBSWORTH--BRILLIANT !!!! :lol:

LES

Hi giddlepin Do you think that is was genuine. Or was this a big put on :D

jerry!!

Here's possibily a solution you you. Don't buy a new car. It doesn't hurt as much when someone scratches it. I bought a new car once and hated parking it on the street or in car parks for exactly the same reasons. I now have bought second hand cars which have wee marks here and there already so it doesn't seem as bad when you find another new one, (Maybe it was there and I never noticed it before) Well thats what I do.

:D

My husband has a Mitsubishi EVO V and he hates taking it with us if we know we are going to the supermarket as even if he parks it at the other end of the car park there is always a car next to it when he gets back.

Why do they make the spaces so small? All the supermarkets I go to are always full so you are lucky to find one space never mind two.

Talking of shopping I am pleased to hear that Toyota have had a bit of sense at last and are putting a light in the boot of the new Yaris !!

Just going back to the supermarket parking problem, DO NOT, I repeat: DO NOT park in the parent-child bay - this is possibly the worst thing you could do to your car and your sanity.

The first day I had my new Yaris, I did exactly this, and came back after literally five mins to find a horrible dent in the side - not from another door, but from one of the b***ard kids who had driven his mother's trolley a little off-line, and decided that my car was the best target.

Being someone who has the fantastic job history of having once pushed Safeway trolleys for his summer job, I know about the impossibility of escaping these "ignorant gets" who treat your car as their personal shopping surface - even with those horrible old metal baskets!

There is just a lack of respect from other road users and I can completely relate to the parking miles away "trick" and still ending up having some nobba chobba parking next to me when I get back - these people should be locked up, and I'm with Jerry on the vengeance idea!

My only advice is to order fom the internet and save yourself the hassle...!

I even ruined the looks of my car by putting horrible door protectors on it, as I was SO hacked off with it all.

I never get problems

I always take two parking bays up. Also if i cannot do that then i always look for the end slots.. this then reduces the possibilty by 50% :D

Makes sense really. If your not gonna get slapped a ticker for taking two bays then take em!

Beware.. dont do this in a pay and display! you'll get a fine

Hi Jerry,

time for my response, having seen all these all most the right way to do it ideas, it's simple mate heres how, you enter the car park at extremely high speed, TSports its best aboce 6200rpm in second, find the large open area with a most free spaces throw a few doughnuts (no not the jam filled type), and hand brake it dead centre of not 2 but 4 empty spaces, not only does this ensure you have no one aprk next to you,, you even get a few coppers stood round it while you do your shopping :lol::lol::lol: , ok I know that will not suit all of you, so tip number too for all the guys that "have to go to the super market" you'll like this one (trust and old married guy, I pulled this off over 10yrs ago and still works today), next few times at the super market, go in wifes car, till you get passed stage one, this is where you know go round the store dutifully pushing the trolly (i know you hate it, but it wont take many trips) every time your better half turns her back slip something extra in the trolley, won't take her long to realise it cost more to do the shopping when you help, so you know offer to prove her wrong next time you go, you wait in the car, "bingo" she comes out shopping cheaper, you get to sit in the car play your latest CD and look mean and any one who dares to come with in 4 spaces of your car, (I've even been known to jet wash, and polish mine in the car park, while I wait). :P :D :lol: OK so I know both of my ideas are the best, you even get to save money on your weekly shop.

So whats my prize Jerry :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links