Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cts First Service

Antd4agze

Hi everyone :D

Got an idea on how much the first service for the CTS is on average.Our rolla is due in this month and has done under 7000 miles.

Cheers

Ant

Got mine booked in for first serverice this friday

Cost (so Toyota garage have told me) is about £75

Also having radio facia refitted, this seems to be a common problem.

Ah,that doesn't seem too bad mate.I wonder if we were just lucky with our CTS as we haven't had any probs at all.The only beef I have with Toyota is the flimsy way they fitted the TTE front spoiler.I'm always worried its gonna come loose at some point as its only held in place with screws,no nuts etc...

I have almost done 50K in mine, have had various bills over the last couple of years, think that a general service has cost me aroun £150.00 and the most i paid was closer to £300.00 when the brakes were changed at 30K front and 40K rear,

that was a bit of a scary bill at the time.

The only beef I have with Toyota is the flimsy way they fitted the TTE front spoiler.I'm always worried its gonna come loose at some point as its only held in place with screws,no nuts etc...

Is that the 'front skirt' that they call it in the parts brochure? I asked for a price on this today and they said about £300 with fitting and paint. Does that sound about right? Also, I don't suppose you have any pics with it on 'cos mines black too, just wondered how it looked.

My 80,000 miles service is due sometimes next week, ha, the car is only 17 months old (03 reg)... been very lucky not a single problem at all, only need routine servicing, new front rubber at around 40K and just have another new sets for front and rear this time round... due to my POOR driving... yes been very reliable...

My first service cost £90 (10,000 miles). I think the next one will cost nearer the £150 mark (I hope that includes the brake fluid change).

Pb5

:blink:

I payed £270.99 for the TTE front skirt.Check "My Garage " for a pic.If u want any more I will email u some.

Cheers

Ant

PS.Make sure they fit your front skirt properly!