Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Oh Dear.....

theenemywithin

.........................just landed myself with a £110,000 mortgage!!!

If anyone has any spare change if you could throw it in my general direction.

:eek::help::eek:

Eek! how much do you earn mate??

we are looking at getting a mortguage, but there is simply nothing we can buy with what we can "get" around here.. if that makes sense!

.........................just landed myself with a £110,000 mortgage!!!

Man .. I was looking at a mortgage for about that, then found out there was nowhere in Reading for that price :crybaby:

The house i'm buying is £250,000!!!

And if truth be told I'd rather be standing up to my neck in Boiling DogS**T than have a £110,000 mortgage.

But, on the other hand the Double Garage and 7 car driveway will make up for any short comings.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Scary aint it?

We've just completed buying a house and are waiting to move in, so I know where you're coming from. Our mortgage is a bit cheaper though at £80k.

So what type of mortgage did you go for? We went for a 10yr fixed rate cos' I'm not sure what the interest rates are going to be up to for the next few years and didn't fancy taking the chance.

sounds like you found just what you wanted there - congratulations!

Money always comes when you know its worth it :thumbsup:

But, on the other hand the Double Garage and 7 car driveway will make up for any short comings.

sounds like a great place for a toc mini meet :lol::lol:

Next year i'll be up to my ***** in paint, tile adhesive, laminate flooring and F***ING Grass cuttings!!!

But the Barbie sounds a good idea!!!

The house i'm buying is £250,000!!!

And if truth be told I'd rather be standing up to my neck in Boiling DogS**T than have a £110,000 mortgage.

What area is that in?????

we have been looking fora palce not a million miles from where I am now.. not that fussed about the house but want a double garage and off road parking for minimum 2 cars.. can't seem to find anything at all for that kind of money!!!

in henley a poxy 2 up 2 down is about £300k!!!

i'm going to burnley next Sat for a m8's 21st.

Mind if i park my car at urs ^_^

lol, only j/k m8.

I'd love to have a garage or drive where I live, every hosue i seem to move in2 each year has some sort of parking problem. my current house has a bus route on it so my side of the street is double yellows, and the drive round back belongs to the downstairs flat!!! aaargh

So far in my new flat i've had my wiper blade rubber strip torn off, and wing mirror smashed...

Sweet house m8, and a good buy now as house prices are ridiculous, and increasing!

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links