Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Devil Horns

Steve

I have 12 sets (2 horns back, 2 horns front) The Horns only in encapsulated chrome resin.

£4 + 30p postage

To keep these prices low I am sending 1st class. If they do not arrive then I am not gonna be responsible.

if you want registered mail then these will be £5

£4.30 1st class

£5.00 registered (signed for)

add your names... first come first served.

:thumbsup:

I have 12 sets (2 horns back, 2 horns front) The Horns only in encapsulated chrome resin.

£4 + 30p postage

To keep these prices low I am sending 1st class. If they do not arrive then I am not gonna be responsible.

if you want registered mail then these will be £5

£4.30 1st class

£5.00 registered (signed for)

add your names... first come first served.

DAKTARI :D How do you want paying Steve?

paypal or cheque

just add your names here first guys

you might want to have a chat with rob at likwid art mate

Count me in please Steve ;)

Just give us a shout with the Paypal details when needed ;) :thumbsup:

Yep, I'm in too please.

Just let me know when you want the cash.

OK

here is the 12

Rookey

daktari (PAID)

G6AArgh

Kenno

Roytoner

Radtoy

JNR (PAID)

clarky (PAID)

sclark

Mad-Max in YariTS

chrisb

Al J (paid)

Cheque payments to

Toyota Owners Club

PO BOX 5258

Poole

BH14 9XJ

Paypal (Includes registered post)

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">

<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">

<input type="image" src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/x-click-but23.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">

<input type="hidden" name="encrypted" value="-----BEGIN PKCS7-----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-----END PKCS7-----

">

</form>

All paypal orders have registered post.. if paying by cheque and want registered post then please make the cheque for £5... otherwise it is £4.30

with the state of the postal service it is worth the extra

Payment need to be now.. so please all pay ASAP.. I will not ship all 12 until final payment has been made!

oh yeah.. please identify yourself to your username when you have paid please guys and gals

Just paid (Paypal).

Alan Jones

I know it sounds daft but can you send them to me normal post please, Steve? My risk I know but postie gets here too late for me to sign for mail and it's a pain going to the sorting office. Don't worry about the 70p!

What's the best way to fix them? Mastic? Blue tac? ;)

they are selve adhesive horns mate.. similar to the liquid art logos but in chrome!

they are selve adhesive horns mate.. similar to the liquid art logos but in chrome!

Cheers for that, Steve. I think even my pathetic DIY skills can stretch to that then! :thumbsup:

Al asked after me but Im not on the list.... :(

oh well.... guess I'll have to wait...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links