Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wales V England

Gareth B

Sorry but someone was going to start a thread so I thought it might as well be me.

I don't want this thread to turn into an anti-Wales or anti-England thread as I'm sure we are all bigger than that. If it does I am sure the Mods will close it so let's tread carefully.

I would be interested in peoples thoughts as to whether Wales stands a chance against England. I have no doubt that England has a much stronger team but football can be a funny old game.

Anybody here going to the game?

P.S. Just out of interest (and I am not gloating). Did you know that the last time England played Wales was in 1984 at Wrexham and Wales won 1-0 with Mark Hughes, the current Manager, being the goal scorer.

If anybody starts throwing insults I would urge others not to bite. Let's try and keep this a civil debate. :thumbsup:

Could be an interesting game!

Hoping we play with Rooney and Defoe up front :drool:

Me and some lads have already stocked the beers in ready for it (6 crates lol) :thumbsup:

England 'should' win, but anything can happen on the day and if the welsh are up for it, then they could make it very hard. The Welsh will no doubt play with a lot of passion to get one over on us!

At least some ankles will be safe, Savage is suspended and can't play

Probably a scrappy game, ending 1-0 or very close either way!

England need to cut out the usual old mistakes and give it Rooney everytime lol!

Should be an excellent game, just hope the fans behave themselves

Kev :)

i think England will definately win!! Not biased, but England have the best team of the home nations! Although wales&ireland are improving every year! itl be a good match but i think England will win. :thumbsup:

speaking from a neutral perspective should be a close run one very tight but i think england will just shade it but who knows maybe a draw lol :thumbsup: and isint mark hughes manager of blackburn now :wacko:

Best of luck to both teams.. should be one hell of a match.

England has a better team on paper, but it's on the pitch that counts. Some mistakes have been made before in the past :ph34r:

i think wales may struggle in mid field, thank god gerrard is out.

i will be happy with a draw, but i do think we will cause problems for england up front.....coime on earny!!!!!

fingers crossed. :thumbsup:

I'm hoping England are going to win (i'm going to the match and at £40 a ticket they better bl**dy had do!)

I predict 2-1 for England with Wales scoring first.

I'm hoping England are going to win (i'm going to the match and at £40 a ticket they better bl**dy had do!)

U git, £40 for a match like that...peanuts.

I'd have to say on recent form that England should win but I'd love Wales to just edge it.

You never know, could happen?

I didn;t relise this was a football thread, lost all interest now :lol:

U git, £40 for a match like that...peanuts.

It goes up a fiver every time I go and watch England - I still go whenever I can though :)

Wales v England - Millenium Stadium, find tickets for that..

Ever seen the end of a rainbow? ^^^^ Just like those

1-1 HALF TIME :o

GIGGS MIGHT BE A BIT OF A PROBLEM THOUGH.

4-1 ENGLAND FULL TIME :thumbsup:

:hokus-pokus: I HAVE A FEELING :hokus-pokus:

GOT THE BEER READY :eek:

1-1 HALF TIME :o

GIGGS MIGHT BE A BIT OF A PROBLEM THOUGH.

4-1 ENGLAND FULL TIME :thumbsup:

:hokus-pokus: I HAVE A FEELING :hokus-pokus:

GOT THE BEER READY :eek:

There was a song once...

Your wishing on a star.. or summat like that!

Anyways, football match in the morning, home, shower, food, drink, drink, watch footy, food+drink, nxt match, drink, food, drink, into town, drink, drink, bit of a boogie, drink, sick, home, sick, :thumbsup:

guy in the company offered 8 tickets in an executive box with all the trimmings for £2500 + VAT. sorry, but thats extortionate

ed

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links