Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is There Such A Thing As A Celica 2000 St ?

Rex

I have just purchased my first Celica 1.8 ST (1997) and I am extremly impressed with its build quality and torque (I have only just moved up from a Carina though!)

I was a little suprised to receive my Insurance Docs the other day with the car listed as a Celica 2000 ST even though the V5 lists it as a 1.8??

The Insurer (Tesco) took the reg No and gave me this description. Is it correct or should I amend??

Any Help appreciated :help:

is it uk car or jap import ??

I have just purchased my first Celica 1.8 ST (1997) and I am extremly impressed with its build quality and torque (I have only just moved up from a Carina though!)

I was a little suprised to receive my Insurance Docs the other day with the car listed as a Celica 2000 ST even though the V5 lists it as a 1.8??

The Insurer (Tesco) took the reg No and gave me this description. Is it correct or should I amend??

Any Help appreciated :help:

:eek: The 2000 ST was from the 70's :( What are they on? If its UK it's either a 1.8 ST or a 2.0 GT or GTi. If its an Import, it's either a SS1, SS2, orSS3 but not sure which engines correspond to the imports.

I know what might have happened. Are you sure it doesn't say ST202 or could THEY mean ST202 which is I believe the Model code for the Gen 6 Celica's.

Thanks to everyone for their comments and assistance!

The vehicle is a not an Jap import and I am in the process of contacting Tesco to see what they are on about (perhaps should have done this originally but didn't want to look stupid!)

I will let you know how I get on!

ps. How do I post a picture of my car when I submit or repsond to a query??

All sorted!

Tesco basically admitted they made a mistake and kindly amended my docs!

They did however try bluffing me with a list of variuos Celicas but the list posted by one of you soon shut them up!

Thanks again :thumbsup:

put your pics on photobucket first , then copy the url they give you and paste it in here.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links