Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Glanza V - Please

jechto

Hi guys, im really looking for a Glanza V turbo - In my opinion this car is gorgeous. When i saw one with a kit on it and lowered etc. i thought i gotta have myself one of those.

Problem is im having trouble finding one. U guys mind giving me a hand. Thanks !

Sorry for the tripple post. I was getting an error message and i kept hitting submit :ffs:

No prob, sorted. :thumbsup:

Good choice with the Glanza, there's a site which sells them I think but I've forgotton it! :rolleyes:

Look on www.toyotaownersclub.com there is often some for sale there.

Mark at glanza.co.uk is your best bet but keep an eye on the fourms and on autotrader one will come up.... mine might even be for sale soon :ph34r:

Simon

I've seen Simon's car at a few shows now, and its a nice one.

Hi all,

I also am in the process of lookin for one of these toyota pocket rockets, after selling my prise ford i'm looking for one of these however i've been to view the one a keighley trade centre and it wasn't in very good condition for the price being asked, if fact at the garage there was a lot of modified japenese cars there and everyone of them wasn't very good. but there is a clean one on autotrader which looks pretty nice. Hope fully i can find one soon and will report back with some pics.

Tony

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links