Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello Again!

cokg2

Evening all!

Its been some time since i last posted on here.

Ive finally left university, working for nissan now at their technical centre in cranfield which is quite nice.

living in a placed called Olney, so only 5 miles from the Billing Aquadrome, and similar distance to Santa Pod - again, very nice.

Finally got the net so ill be back chating soon

Oh, and some tool drove into the back of me yaris :ffs:

all sorted now

chao!

Welcome back mate and nice 2 hear from u again! Oh and u spelt Ferrari wrong! :P

Hi there, good to see you again!

Alan

lol

yeah i was waiting to join H6 in Milton Keynes (stupid road names), i was stationary, and so was this women in a tasty rusting white cavalier.

Well i moved forward slightly to get a better view of the traffic on the carriageway, and whack. Cavalier had rammed straight into the back of the yaris. Why?

She said that i had enough to go, so she went. I was like, errr, wtf? I havent gone yet love.

Well i jumped out like a nutter hoping it was a bloke so we could have a brawl in the road (trying to impress the girlfriend :D ), but it was an old women.

Car is now fixed, but the repair centre did a crap job, so its going back for a new paint job and new bumper (again)

Sadly, ive had to sell the F50 (lol) - i've ordered my second car now , an Almera 2.2dci SXE. Dont laugh, its a company car (i work for Nissan). pretty nippy for an oil burner though , ( 0-60 in 9.2 seconds)

chao! :arrgg-matey:

Welcome back cokg2

I've also got a Nissan company car(X-trail) as I work for a Nissan dealer & those Almera diesels are pretty rapid!

Shame your having to get rid of the Yaris though.

:thumbsup:

No no, Yaris is still here for the next year or so. Its starting to show its age now, (coming up to 5 years old next feb) so im not sure how long im going to keep it. Cash is always a huge problem when you finish uni!

The nissan will go to the mrs when she eventually gets a license.

"bit of track here" - dubboy, ive just Pm'd you but i dont think it worked. Do you know where the DVD Rom drive is on the Almera Tino - ive got the navi disc but dont know where to put it.

Cheers!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links