Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japfest

terryc

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheNissanMan

• gus

• Scot

• scoobyspanker

20 cars are going

i have 2 tickets left.. and I would like two more cars with these tickets.

Just a thought.....

Is Japfest going to be run similar to the CCC days at Combe where you need your pass to get into the complex ? If this is the case we will need our passes before we arrive at Combe to get in.

Only other alternative if this is the case is for a member of the club to act as a Club Usher, holding all the passes and handing them out as we arrive.....

Or are the passes going to be sent by post before the actual event as monies are recieved from participants...?

Just a thought.....

Ryan

sent through the post dude

Thanks buddy....

Any clue when they're being sent, only 2 weeks to go.....

Already excited and over the moon that I've managed to get hold of 2 track sessions :)

Ryan

If I manage to get thr day off work I'll deff be going, I'll be looking out for ur red beast this time! B)

p.s will u have that bleedin great air intake pipe by then?

Hi, a couple of u know that i work at a local oxford television station.

Ive had a word with the car show producer we have, and he seems interested in covering the event. Does anybody have any contacts at castle coomb, to allow us to film their? Or perhaps the organisers of Japfest - steve this might be relivant to u.

:) Sounds good, do our cars get a showing on TV then :D :D :D

The website is www.japfest.co.uk and the info email addy is info@japfest.co.uk.

Wonder if we can work it to get a camera in one of the cars on track, I'll nominate myself, for the nominal charge of a copy of the end tape including the cut out's.... :lol::lol::lol:

what time do we have to be there?

Scot,

I'm on the permission issue as we speak, will let you know as soon as I hear anything.

Carl, I will be getting there early (8.30 ish) as I want to make sure I try and beat the rush (Last Saturday was very busy, I also want to get out on track as early as possible for my first session :D

Just a thought...

Does anyone have a helmet I could use while on track, they do hire them on the day but can be hard to get hold of :angry:

If someone does have a tin lid I could borrow I would be very, very grateful....

Have spoken with the organisers of Japfest and with Scot and.....

Oxford 6 (the local TV Channel) will definately be attending Japfest so make sure those cars are shiny people.....

:D :D :D :D

'Shiney people' now why does that remind me of a song ???

seeing as there are a few of us gong from the oxford area a presume we all going through Swindon and down the M4.

anybody fancy a meet up somewhere and go down in convoy, could suggest the riverside carpart in lechlade for the meeting place, thats presuming you all going the:-

Burford

Lechade

Highworth

Swindon

M4 route

just a thought :ph34r:

anybody fancy a meet up somewhere and go down in convoy, could suggest the riverside carpart in lechlade for the meeting place, thats presuming you all going the:-

I think Ryan and i will be meeting in Oxford and go A420 through Swindon to M4.... but unsure yet. I live nr Faringdon so might meet him their, It know doubt, will b an early start though.... 7ish form Oxford.

Where in Oxford are u? Take it ur rural :D

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

No way am i going with sombdy in convey who comes from carterton :lol:

Im in Clanfield, so only a stones through or so away. Knowing Ryan, he'll have at least 3 or 4 following. If i stay at home (and not Girlfriends in Oxford) we can meet up with them as they come through on the A420.... say, the petrol station in faringdon or somthing. Dunno.

Im in Clanfield, so only a stones through or so a....

Woops, i ment throw :P

that sounds good to me, i dont mind at all,

just thought that it might be a good idea for me as its my first meet and not knowing anyone that it might be easier for me to go with somebody else.......if you see what i mean..........think im confusing myself now :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

didnt want to turn up and spend all day tring to put faces to names and nicknames or cars :wacko:

can you let me know what you all decide between you and i'll just fall into the convoy somewhere if you all dont mind that is :)

does anyone have any news on the tickets :o

Of course, ive only been to 2.... and they were both last month :D

I'll add u to my contacts list, so if u dont see any more posts i'll let u know that way.... getting very tired, still at work.

Take it easy,

Scot.

P.S. Great news to hear of another local enthusiast :D

thanks mate, here from you soon then, getting that way myself too, work in High Wycombe so hour and half drive each way each day not good.

got to go to yourk tomorrow, bugger, not good

catch you late

Gus :ph34r:

Gusm welcome to the convoy :)

As Scot said early start from Oxford but will be a giggle....

Also just confirmed I will have my rear revision 6 light conversion completed for Japfest :D :D :D :D :D :D

Now just need to get the Tom's air scoop & mongoose done for JAE :)

Ok now to clarify...

I have posted on IMOC, LOC and cagbuild (MR Owners Register) about a convoy from Oxford if anyone is interested....

OK, well I've posted on LOC, IMOC & Cagbuild so thought I had better be poilte and post on here :P

I'm trying to arrange a convoy to Japfest and wondering if any of you guys wanted to join in....

I'll be leaving Oxford with a couple of others at 7am heading down the A420 past Swindon onto the M4 at J15 (I think), from there it's a quick blurt up the M4 to Combe. Hoping to be there at 8.30 for drivers briefing and getting the stand sorted.

If anyone wishes to join up send me an email to let us know where you are and where you can meet on route etc....

Hope to see you there, I'll know be even easier to spot as next weekend I should have revision 6 LED CLusters for the MK2 MR2 painted and installed :D :D :D

Should we (Badger & Roadrunner) have had our tickets through by now? Roadrunner sent the cheque off on the last Bank Holiday weekend.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership