Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rolling Road Results

Treuno

Just had my AE86 on the rollers, to find out what power she is pulling before i do my engine transplant! (20valve)

This little baby, which is std apart from a J&R airfilter/4 branch manifold/full stainless system/magnecor HT leads and TRD headgasket!

Betty5.sized.jpg

Betty4.sized.jpg

is pulling:

Power.sized.jpg

and:

Torque.sized.jpg

If you cant see the piccys very well it is pulling 128bhp@6490rpm, 101bhp@ the wheels and 117ft/lbs of torque at 4210rpm!

Not bad for a engine with 96k on the clock and very little modifying!

Std engines are ment to be 122bhp!

It sounded unbelivable standing about 3 meters away when she was pulling 7500rpm! :D :thumbsup:

hey there,not bad :thumbsup: just wondreing where abouts in glostershire u live? ive seen a ae86 in dursley which was mint like yours :drool:

Alrite buddy, its a small world isnt it cuz yeah that is me driving around Dursley! Where abouts do you live then?? I see quite a few AE92's around! I also service a few cuz i work for Toyota in Gloucester, ever taken yours there?? I mite have worked on it if so!? ;)

hi there,i live east of cirencester,not to far away :thumbsup: ,i take my mate to dursley to see his relatives,i pop in to that moterworld,next door to that co op i think?

I do my own servicing so u might not of seen my moter, :ph34r:

if was your moter i seen,i was down a little cu de sac where they were on about laying a new road,it parked on the left as u come in?

laters...............

hi there,i live east of cirencester,not to far away

I sold my first AE86 to a bloke in ciren!! I think he may of sold it to Ireland after that!

if was your moter i seen,i was down a little cu de sac where they were on about laying a new road,it parked on the left as u come in?

I that was my street! Does you mate have relatives down my road?? If so whats his name?

Cheers! ;)

JT: Cheers mate, i no i was impressed considering the engine hasnt been rebuilt or anything! Cant wait for the 20valve! :drool:

hi there,there last name is Athey,they live on the left towards the end. :thumbsup: when i saw your car i was like wow,ive only seen 1 and that was on the moterway,i guess there pretty rare?but yours looks the dogs bo :!Removed!: ox

ps,u would u wana swap moters :P

Oh yeah i no them! Phil! They have moved very recently down into cam!

Even tho it sounds v.tempting to swap i will have to refuse! :lol: :P

Fancy swapping your AE92 for my AE82(which is my other car!)

Its the same as JT's! v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

MLNA0078.jpg

Holy Crap! That piccy turned out really big! hehe!

Thanks for the kind comments by the way! She may look mint until u get close up, but she is getting the cancer in her rear arches now! :crybaby:

helllloooo,um i`ll swap rims if u wants,i have rial imola 15s deep dish style[with machine polished lip] :thumbsup:

yep thats the geezer phil,likes his drink and war movies lol

{edit} i guess there not your rims above? that cars clean as nuns :!Removed!:

No there not my rims or car! Thats JT's car! Mine is exactly the same apart from the wheels and mine is lowered 35mm!