Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Car Is Here!

Nizan

Ok well as some of you may know the yaris was sold this morning, and im pleased to say a new car has already been souced.

After poping up the auctions last night to pick up a ex fleet car or something for a winter run about, whilst there this little buety caught my eye, after checking it over watching it start 1st time and listning to her tick over i took the gamble and bidded on her, with a winning bid of only £2,500 :eek:

Celica1.jpg

Celica2.sized.jpg

Interior2_001.sized.jpg

Engine1.sized.jpg

Reubikats.sized.jpg

Its a Celica 2.0 ss-2 Import with 170BHP i belive (unless jap spec is differnet?), im the first uk owner only 77K on the clock, mot till sept 2005, and totaly standard apart from the wheels 17's, speedo is all in MPH too, comes with climate control, and the very trick electric fold up wing mirrors :D, and rear parking sensor too lol

After driving it today, im really impressed the only faults seem to be warped front discs, and a slight whine in second gear, plus the AC seems to make a bit of a noise when its turned on, and can i add i really love the rear seats :P

Next on the agender is a full service and cam belt change (dont think its chain driven like the yaris?) then lowered on uprated suspension, induction kit and another very cool jap Zorst :D, then get my old sterio installed.

As some of you may know i was in the market for a GT4 however after working my finaces out it would of been pretty tight for me to buy a good un, insure it then be-able to run it too, so this car will be a nice stepping stone in that direction :thumbsup:

So im a very happy chappy today even though my Yaris has gone :( and now have a new project to get my teeth into :bookworm:

Cheers Alexi

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nizan

• Ryan1985

• drb5

• JappyBeast

Looks nice, very nice infact, who owns his Yaris??? :thumbsup:

Nice one! Far better than any repmobile!

Wouldn't like to be the one having to use that centre rear lap belt though!

A

good buy , you wont be sorry.

Congrats mate.. you wont regret it!...

You do right in the usual service of the car and the cambelt change... and then all thats sorted.. bring on the mods and dont look back.

Happy for you chappy! B)

Oooooooooooooooooo very nice!! You definitely wont regret the change :D

Ah see you baby, shakin that *****!

Looking ace m8 and thanks big time for my new wheels! :thumbsup:

Yes indeedy peeps, i am the new owner of Alexi's t-pot and what a t-pot it is too!!! :D

Will get a couple new pics up when i get the chance to clean the freshly killed bug's off it! :P

Looks like a great buy. :thumbsup:

Bodywork/Interior and Engine looks very clean from the pics.

White Wheels dont look very good on it though, especially as there larger and the car hasn't been lowered, it makes the car look like it's on stilts.

Sorry if that sounds negative, it just my 2pence worth thats all. :)

Cheers for all the comments peeps :thumbsup:

i know the hight is a issue but dont worry im on the case, ive only had the car 6 hours and it came like this :P

and gonna get some photoshopping done in the hunt for some new rims possibly, but they are actually growing on me for now lol

I quite like those rims. Agree it needs lowering though. It'll look the dogs then :thumbsup:

alexi nice car mate,

glad your tsport gone to a member gold too :thumbsup:

bet the new one wont stay looking like that for long knowing your modding skills!!!!!!!!!

are you going to bring it to pod tomorrow?

wont be at pod tommorow unfortunatly :(

What do youy mean by spec Breezer? i dont know a great deal about Celicas TBH, all i know is mine is red pretty fast and has got lots of toys in it lol :D

And know it wont be looking like this for long, nothing drastic just subtle and class, like neon washer jets, big sunstrip, crome spinners, flip colour resparay with big zizzags down the side.......................Joking :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously should be looking nicely sorted all ready for next summers shows :thumbsup:

And know it wont be looking like this for long, nothing drastic just subtle and class, like neon washer jets, big sunstrip, crome spinners, flip colour resparay with big zizzags down the side.......................Joking :lol::lol::lol::lol:

WOW alexi should look good then mate :lol::lol:

Seriously should be looking nicely sorted all ready for next summers shows :thumbsup:

bigger rims?

Seriously should be looking nicely sorted all ready for next summers shows  :thumbsup:

bigger rims?

na niceley lowered on 17's will do nicely :thumbsup:

it just aint about stuffing massive rims under the arches on a car like this IMO, but hey thats just me lol :wacko::wacko::wacko:

I have a scooby as my current avatar, as it was/is my current car, but money and job issues have made me give it back.....the t-pot will be up soon! :thumbsup:

Alexi

Ever had problems with other folk towards the car? I went to the pictures there and when i came out, someone had spat on it! :( :angry: :ffs:

Doesn't bother me much, as they are the one with the problem, but just wondered if you'd ever had a similar problem?

cheers B)

drb5, where abouts are u in Scotland, I need 2 c this car in the flesh! :thumbsup:

There are not many two door cars that actually appeal to me, not really a car person, but mate you have found one that I would own, I would not change one thing myself, I like that a lot.

And 2 'n arf grand as well you lucky lucky barsteward <_<

I can never find decent cars cheap, mine are either decent or cheap, never both, you sir have both there as far as i can see.

Mutter mutter mutter :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links