Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mk3 Supra 3.0i

Benc

Have to part with my Supra, its 1991 J reg in red done around 120,000 miles. Kenwood stereo, and all usual others extras. 12 months MOT, 6 months tax.

For Sale at £3000 but open to offers or maybe p/x

• 2 weeks later...

Im not sure Gail, a decent J or K can still fetch up to 3500 for a turbo. I think you should still get 2500 if its a good example.

The car is great. The body work is perfect just one stone chip that I have touched up properly. The engine runs perfectly even though it is quite high miles. Not had a problem with it. It is spotless inside aswell.

Some make me an offer as this has to go soon, would like to keep it but I cant afford to.

Try me I wont be insulted!

• 2 weeks later...

If you want me to add the photo's to this post drop me a PM or email me the photo's and I'll add them to the post

• 3 weeks later...

its alittle of topic, but does anybody know of a good induction system for the turbo version (MA70 7MG-TE), and what about dump valve? fensport didnt look like it had decent filters.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links