Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Best Buy Ever! What's Yours?

drb5

Just bought from a brand new set of McGard locking wheel nuts(from a shop, not a mate!) and they were £15! :thumbsup:

But what about you guy's? What kind of mod have you bought, that's been an absolute bargain?! :D

B)

my straight thru!

40 quid. louder than a fujistubo power getter! (doesnt pop tho)

My wheels!! 155 quid for Enkies!

lowering springs 55 quid! (including postage)

40 quid. louder than a fujistubo power getter! (doesnt pop tho)

very much doubt its louder than DRB5's Yaris :D

on topic, my new car was a bargin does that count? :unsure:

Pmsl at Alexi! :lol: Come to think bout it, the T-pot itself is pretty much a bargain! :thumbsup:

Pmsl at Alexi! :lol: Come to think bout it, the T-pot itself is pretty much a bargain! :thumbsup:

you <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>ing got that one right buddy, sure is hard to explain how good a car is on msn :P

Rotf! Had a wee go at stiffening up the sussy today too and you know what?! I could only go one step harder on the front! :blink: And the rear's couldn't go any harder. :( Ordered me tyres today as well! :D

B)

mate you gotta try sitting in the back, with someone driving its sooo funny, but actually hurts at times too lol, but yes it was set up for the smooth flowing tarmac of milton keyens, low and stiff :D

ditto!

Advertised at £3500, pick it up on Wednesday night for £2650! :D It's already got a 4-2-1 racing exhaust system, bilstein dampers and HKS springs and strut braces as well as uprated anti-roll bars... all fitted in Japan, natch!

replacing fog light with clear light made such a difference to the look of the back end.....It does look so different to the one clear/ red lop sided look

Biff :thumbsup:

Hi Radtoy

Got my clear fog light from Dan(haris the yaris). You will have to ask him where he sourced it from(He works for Mr T!).

Probably my Enkei wheels, £155 as Matt sed! :thumbsup:

My new suspension is a very 2nd close tho! :D

my yaris, i know a girl who was stuck for money got a 2000 1.0L 5 door yaris with 42,000 miles for €3,000, not ye know why i have and not a T-Sport

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links