Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Bits: Lots Of!

SuperRetard

I've not had chance to take them to the post-office yet, it's mental here! I've got 20 miles to the post-office... I'm going tomorrow, so I'll just post'em and split the costs.

Can i have secound dibs on HKS if ryan doesnt get them, or hes takes too long...

Lets give him 3 hours :lol: :P, if he doesnt sort owt, ill have em!

ALL PICS IN MY GARAGE - Link in my signature

HKS Type WG Height Adjustable suspension

£300 ono

Yaris 1.0 / 1.3 only!

SOLD

Height adjustable loveliness fresh from Japan. 2500 miles old and costs nearly £1k new from HKS UK. Adjustable from stock ride-height down to sill scraping stupidity. Front struts are shiny finish, maybe galvanised or chromed, with blue anodised spring pre-load rings. Rears are seperate dampers and springs - with cool adjustable cups to alter the ride-height. Damping rates are fixed, and pretty damn firm. It's like driving a race car! It's set just perfect at the moment, with a very neutral feel off the throttle turning in.

Oh yes!!!!!!! Read that! :thumbsup:

Once you get the quote for shipping don't forget to PM me the full cost with P&P and I'll get the money to you asap. Cheers SR :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links