Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Yaris Pics

CAMSHAFT

What yaris is it? looks like a tsport from the back... but the front doesnt..

its a 1L (hence his complaint about power).

nice btw, i like alot... ever consider changing the front (top) grille? looks a lil out of place as it is IMHO. just a thught :thumbsup:

sweet car! :D

sure are OZ titans!! and fidgits, i agree with ya there, im not a fan of lexus lights lol!

the grill on that black car, i dont like it how it doesnt curve down!

perhaps someone could make a similar grill, get a spare black standard grill, cut out the inside part where all holes are so it just leaves the grill outline with gap in middle! then chuck mesh in! would look well nice if done nicely! i was going to attempt but i thought too hard for my liking!

im from just outside enenderry, but i live and work in kildare for toyota, you may not have seen the car because its only finished, what you got?

yep thats me.. :D funny I havent seen ya though :D ...I know some toyota mechs from derrinturn alright ..they did the lexus job for me ..Did ya try www. toyota-irl.com Im a member of that gang you should join as well they have meets and everythin....do you live near derrinturn..if ya do I know ya :lol:

yea i know, i would like to do something with the front lights but i`ve not seen any conversions that i have liked yet, but yea if i leave the lamp as is i`ll def go for new bulbs