Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Yaris Pics

CAMSHAFT

I`M HAPPY ENOUGH WITH THE OUTSIDE OF IT JUST NEED TO SORT OUT THE POWER AND THE INSIDE.

04ke11.jpg

04ke22.jpg

04ke33.jpg

ok theyre workin now! lol!

nice dude, what type of mesh is that in lower grill!! and what type of mirrors are those!!

very sweet! loving the colour ;)

THE MESH IS JUST A TTE FRONT BUMPER FULLY COLOUR CODED, THE MIRRORS ARE M3 STYLE

ah sweet!! looks cool!!

im after some m3 mirrors now that i know what they look like colour coded on a yaris!!

my mate just bought them for a rover 200! but theyre ******* quality!!

anyone know any good sites to get em from in UK!

What yaris is it? looks like a tsport from the back... but the front doesnt..

its a 1L (hence his complaint about power).

nice btw, i like alot... ever consider changing the front (top) grille? looks a lil out of place as it is IMHO. just a thught :thumbsup:

sweet car! :D

change to what grill?

i want that type of mesh!! what type is it, even though it comes with the bumper! but any on the net i can purchase that is exactly like that!

I have to say, im not a fan of 'rip off lexus rear lights' or 'm3 mirrors', but you've done a nice job of that, it looks pretty good..

are the wheels OZ titans?

sure are OZ titans!! and fidgits, i agree with ya there, im not a fan of lexus lights lol!

the grill on that black car, i dont like it how it doesnt curve down!

perhaps someone could make a similar grill, get a spare black standard grill, cut out the inside part where all holes are so it just leaves the grill outline with gap in middle! then chuck mesh in! would look well nice if done nicely! i was going to attempt but i thought too hard for my liking!

hmm.... theres an idea. i happen to have a black grille in me garage as i changed mine to a silver one... might give that a go!

im from just outside enenderry, but i live and work in kildare for toyota, you may not have seen the car because its only finished, what you got?

really??..Im right beside ya..Im in edenderry town well the rhode side of it anyway ...Ive a maroon yaris ..u probably seen it a few times around

the salsa red one with the vitz sticker and lexus lights, i from ballinabrackey

yep thats me.. :D funny I havent seen ya though :D ...I know some toyota mechs from derrinturn alright ..they did the lexus job for me ..Did ya try www. toyota-irl.com Im a member of that gang you should join as well they have meets and everythin....do you live near derrinturn..if ya do I know ya :lol:

no i live in kildare town and work for toyota

yea i know, i would like to do something with the front lights but i`ve not seen any conversions that i have liked yet, but yea if i leave the lamp as is i`ll def go for new bulbs