Do Not Sell My Personal Information

M3 Style Mirrors

breezer

Hi there peeps! After seeing camshafts M3 mirrors colour coded (same colour car as me) im very interested in these as my next modification.

My mate got some but they were really cheap, and some people said they were made of cheap plastic in the reviews. But they did however say they looked good.

Anyone know where i can get some for mine, with base plates! Not too keen on universal.

Cheers

breezer

I GOT MINE FROM:

http://www.autotintdesign.com/

THEY ARE NOT TO BAD TO DEAL WITH, WORD TO THE WISE DON`T USE THE SCREW THEY SUPPLY THEY ARE TO LONG, WHICH RESULTED IN SPRAYING THE F-ING THING A SECOND TIME

surely M3 mirrors belong on a BMW M3?

I think they look well cool actually!

no, i agree, they look very nice on a BMW M3 - just look :censor: on a nova/corsa etc..

so i dont think they would look any better on a yaris.

well each to his own, but they get a :thumbsup: from me. The standard non-colour-coded Yaris mirrors will never look that cool.

yeah they look **** on a corsa or nova!

but they look sweet on a yaris!! and dont even try to call it a chav thing!and camshaft lol, i didnt realise you were from ireland! i thought you were from US or canada or something! i just glanced at number plate lol! :lol:

yeah they look **** on a corsa or nova!

but they look sweet on a yaris!! and dont even try to call it a chav thing!

so...

whats so good about the Yaris over a corsa or fiesta then?

and no, im not being argumentative - but if you agree they look :censor: on small hatchbacks, i want to know what makes the Yaris so special as so to pull it off?

I personally stand by the fact I think that they only belong on the BMW...

Anyone soucred some baseplates for the Yaris?..

I've seen the universal 'cardboard' *******, looks pants :angry:

Autotint do the baseplates too! I remember looking at the yaris one at max power live! :thumbsup:

Any idea if i could replace my electrical ones with m3 electrical ones? Anyone done this sucessfully??

Matt

Any idea if i could replace my electrical ones with m3 electrical ones?

Matt

yeah dude you can get electric M3 mirrors which connect up to it :thumbsup:

and oh btw! fidgits thinks everythings a charv! and some of us on here must be charvs from what he said to me!

exactly what i said to him!

not exactly what you said there breezer...

and IMHO i dont think they work - im not saying dont get colour-coded door mirrors, or styled ones.. just that M3 fakies look Chav (which they do)..

And SR, i might be grumpy - but at least im not making fatal design flaws in my 'old mans lexus' eh? ;)

This is them, u don't want them 2 stick out, get knocked off 2 easy and the M3 mirrors would look 2 big imo!

This is the DTM numbers:

ICC%20DTM%20CUP%20MIRROR.jpg

Do I get the fidge seal of approval? (don't really care if I don't tho :P )

i do actually think they look pretty good...

and they would be a better choice...

:thumbsup:

I drove a s**o with them on and couldn't see a damn thing. And good mirrors are the best thing ever to prevent accidents at speed. But only if you use them Mr. BMW!

I drove a s**o with them on and couldn't see a damn thing. And good mirrors are the best thing ever to prevent accidents at speed. But only if you use them Mr. BMW!

true true..