Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trd Widebodykit....

Jimlad

jim: i'll give ya a hand with changing the wings, done them so i know how its done, lol...

You organise a decent weekend and we'll all come up to work on your motor!

-Z

and newcastle isn't even that far away from me !! :D

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimlad

• ricomr2

• JappyBeast

• EmR2T

http://www.smartycars.com/calder/detail.as...63&Dealer_ID=29

Don't know if this is of any use Jimlad - thought I would bring it to your attention anyhoo :)

cheers mate... seen that before and don't like it.

Don't know what CRD have done there... but eugh!

Aye - it's nae exaclty bonny is it :lol:

Looks like it was painted with Yellow matt paint in the photo too :o

jim: i'll give ya a hand with changing the wings, done them so i know how its done, lol...

You organise a decent weekend and we'll all come up to work on your motor!

-Z

and newcastle isn't even that far away from me !! :D

yup :thumbsup:

-Z

• 1 year later...

dont know if anyone still reading this but the cheat way to get the kit put on is to go to a bodyshop and have the rear arches fitted! just have them apoxie (not sure of spelling) riveted on just the rear arches! then put the rest on your self! costs about £400 to have the rear arches put on then when you get it home fiberglass over the riveting and sand it all down you self youll save about £1000+ that way and if you having the kit painted later on just spray it in white or grey undercoat with a few layers! can easly be rubbed down and painted when you have it all done! full cost of pro fitting the kit £2100 fitting + sprey to mach your car, my way £400 pro fitted rear arches, free rest of kit with £50 thrown in for mates help, £100 on paint but i sprayed it red as well till i can aford my kandy paint job, total fitting £550, + 2 packets of fiberglass kit from the motorest centre £22.98

word of warning dont put wider arch extentions on the kit its so hard trying to find wheels that fit then cheap tyres even though im only running 17s street and 18 show use (18 have never been repaced 17 cost £350 for cheap set of tyres and i get tyres cheap and discounted anyways!

thats £350 per wheel!

£1400 for set of 4 now people might understand why i dont street race no more or do burnouts or anything! unless im on my standard wheels but kit then sits 1cm if that from the floor even with coilovers set at max hight

dont know if anyone still reading this but the cheat way to get the kit put on is to go to a bodyshop and have the rear arches fitted! just have them apoxie (not sure of spelling) riveted on just the rear arches! then put the rest on your self! costs about £400 to have the rear arches put on then when you get it home fiberglass over the riveting and sand it all down you self youll save about £1000+ that way and if you having the kit painted later on just spray it in white or grey undercoat with a few layers! can easly be rubbed down and painted when you have it all done! full cost of pro fitting the kit £2100 fitting + sprey to mach your car, my way £400 pro fitted rear arches, free rest of kit with £50 thrown in for mates help, £100 on paint but i sprayed it red as well till i can aford my kandy paint job, total fitting £550, + 2 packets of fiberglass kit from the motorest centre £22.98

word of warning dont put wider arch extentions on the kit its so hard trying to find wheels that fit then cheap tyres even though im only running 17s street and 18 show use (18 have never been repaced 17 cost £350 for cheap set of tyres and i get tyres cheap and discounted anyways!

thats £350 per wheel!

£1400 for set of 4 now people might understand why i dont street race no more or do burnouts or anything! unless im on my standard wheels but kit then sits 1cm if that from the floor even with coilovers set at max hight

God this goe's back abit!! B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links