• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• Moffmo

• Wosket

• Hou

Top Posters In This Topic

Put me down for a definatly coming, unless I go break the car or somthing  ;)

excellant!.. :D

My boost has been increased as well! :D bring on tomorrow!!!! :thumbsup:

latest list..

Defo's

1-Ken

2-Fizz

3-Gordon

4-Wosket

5-Firthy

6-Simarshy

7-Moffmo

Cheers for the support people!....

Soz Peple... but due to a combo of bad weather and bad luck.. this meet is going to have to be canx..

Some of the peeps cant make it including myself due to bad driving conditions.. :crybaby:

Maybe better luck next time.. :(

Ive sent pm's to all those who were attending... or rang them/txt them etc..

I was thinking popping along to meet a few peeps and hitch a ride in one of your lovely mr2 turbines :yes:

Oh, and I was going to run the yaris on the rollers... that bad boy must be putting down close to 70bhp! :)

well i went to the rolling road day (on my own) thanks lads, had a good time, my car was pushing 214 bhp all thanks to the supercharger. hope more turn up next time. :ph34r:

well i went to the rolling road day (on my own) thanks lads, had a good time, my car was pushing 214 bhp all thanks to the supercharger. hope more turn up next time.  :ph34r:

Ooops

Did noone get in touch... or did you know but still went?

We are very sorry if you didnt find out :crybaby:

well i went to the rolling road day (on my own) thanks lads, had a good time, my car was pushing 214 bhp all thanks to the supercharger. hope more turn up next time.  :ph34r:

sorry bud.. i tried to get in contact with everyone on the list.. I presume you didnt check this thread before you went..

:(

good news about the car though... :yes:

Ooops

Did noone get in touch... or did you know but still went?

We are very sorry if you didnt find out :crybaby:

no one got in touch :( :!Removed!: just turned up, no one got in touch with john from pro-sport think he was a bit :censor: , im having some work done to the car in the next few weeks so im going back to see what if any bhp + or - if anyone wants to come then. cheers gordon

sorry gord, i didnt find out till the early hours this morning and didnt want to text or call at that time. 214 tho eh? nice! i'll defo come with you next time, i would have done today if id known we could still get on. i didnt think anyone would be there, so i had a big lie in.

sorry gord, i didnt find out till the early hours this morning and didnt want to text or call at that time. 214 tho eh? nice! i'll defo come with you next time, i would have done today if id known we could still get on. i didnt think anyone would be there, so i had a big lie in.

would be nice to know what your is pushing out john :ph34r:

would be nice to know what your is pushing out john :ph34r:

it would :crybaby:

im defo joining you when you go back.

Forums

News

Membership