Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

TOC Track Day at Lotus Cars

toyotasera.co.uk

Anyone interested?

Estimated at £ 140 / car for full day, inc. Lotus factory tour, based on 40 cars.

Any interest - either post here or mail me directly.

This is the next question!

It may be possible to organise one this year, otherwise, best wait until Spring.

It depends on how many are interested - if not enough people are interested then its a non-starter, or it has to be opened out to other clubs to make up the numbers.

I am happy to organise this *if* the demand is there...

well we were looking at doing a track day next year with LOC,..........so ppl are intrested

i think by spring 2003 we will have enough members to easily fill a trackday at lotus......keep plugging it...will need to have a cut off date say ....end feb

go for it,im intrested,if its in march say:D

would be easy to get 40 cars by spring with just the Lexus crew

This also might be a good idea for a general spring meet at the track day

I'll phone Lotus and get some dates...

Andrew

I'd love to take my car on a track day but somehow I think an auto would be a bit crap! :(

An auto Sera may not be the fastest, but you'll be able to concentrate on the brakes and steering!

Speaking as someone with an Auto Avensis, I'd still be up for it just so I can drive at speed without flashing blue lights behind.

Might be worth considering having a couple of sessions for people with auto gearboxes and non-pokey engines so we don't hold Celica's and Supra's up.

Thats a good idea, Grottybags, a session for under 2.0litre autos...

Auto Supras are plenty quick enough!

Andrew

I think *a* session is a bit restrictive. How about half a dozen? ;)

We'll be paying just as much money, we should get just as much chancce.

Was thinking that you'd be eligable for all runs (if you wanted), but there would be a small capacity auto run as well who can then enjoy themselves without fear of getting in the way of Supras and MR2's etc

Its the manual gearboxed people that would be deprived of the opportunity of a run.

Can you see how I'm thinking?

The sound of all this racing lark is sounding better by the second. Count me in please!!! ;)

Originally posted by toyotasera.co.uk

Was thinking that you'd be eligable for all runs (if you wanted), but there would be a small capacity auto run as well who can then enjoy themselves without fear of getting in the way of Supras and MR2's etc

Well, just as long as they don't mind us holding them up, which they might. MAybe that's something that needs a concensus too.

I've never heard of a track day that tried to have something for autos. Maybe this is a first :-)

• 2 weeks later...

coming from a golf gti background i can say that track days are the best things since sliced bread! apart from trashing your cars with no worrys of the fuzz and camras! (FLASH FLASH!) you also get to meet other like minded people with a intress in the same things, swap ideas and get to put faces to the names! but i also say why stop at track day! a bbq in the evening at a nerby campsite always goes down a treat! just a thought! spring would be cool for me cause it would give the t-pot time to run in! also you said about an 'auto' group how about yaris/starlet thrash! could be intresting! finaly i personly recomend castle combe, that track is fantastic! very fast with exelent combination of chalanging corners, with large run off areas!!!!!! one last thing, i new to the sceen but have you guys had a rolling road day? very intresting, wipes alot of smiles! all good fun!! 7 days!!!!! untill i pick up the t-pot!! AAAHHHHHHH cant wait!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership