Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Skyline?

Master_Simon

I was out on the road today, great new job I got, gets to visit other factories, anyway I saw what I thought initially was a revamped 350Z nissan but and this is a big but i am sure I saw the legend on the back Skyline!!

I couldn't catch up due to traffic to confirm what I had seen, so blimey meet Sam Fox and see a new Skyline in the same week, what are the odds of that?

PS her mate is a bulldog chewing a wasp that had been sitting on stinging nettles :yes: , typical butch man hater, nothing against anyone as long as they remain civil <_<

Bit diverse I know, but hey I have drunk coffee today :wacko:

yep, the new skyline, looks very similar to the 350Z (even has the same engine and running gear).. but is a 2+2...

and no, it isnt a RB26, and not available as a GTR - import only!

Thats because Skyline and GTR lines have been split. You can have a Skyline coupe or a GTR (once it gets released) but the Skyline GTR is no more.

sam fox , a grass box muncher , shame , what a waste. :ffs:

Yea I could have handled it more if it had been good looking but it was the sort of thing you have nightmares about, you know, no make up big shoulders hairy chin, I can't see what Sam sees in her :crybaby:

As for Sam she maybe 38 but still a babe.

And the car out of interest it was carrying trade plates with normal plates underneath think it was a 53 reg. It did look sort of nice but not brutal, sort of too sanitised, I like the older shape better :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links