JNR

berti vogts in or out  

9 members have voted

1. 1. berti vogts in or out

• yes get the hell out of here
    • give him another chance
    • hes the worst scotland manager ever
    • who the fek is berti vogts ?

ok guys i personaly think he should go hes not the right man for job i was all for supporting him but he cant even communicate to his own players his english isint that hot some of team selections and tactics have been totaly bull i think he should just do the right thing and resign whats all your views on this ;) hes the worst manager ive ever seen for scotland :wacko::blink::crybaby: :ffs:

If there is no respect for the manager, he'll never win anything, no matter who it is. :thumbsup:

No offence but he's only working with what he's got.

yes i know m8 its a young team but his tactics and his attemps at getting the team pumped up are just not working if he was a good manager he would get the best out of his players and know exactly the best position to play them in i know scotland aint the best team in the world but all the so called minnow teams like faroe islands belraus etc seem to be getting better but scotland are just getting worse every game when craig brown was in charge we where number 20 in the fifa rankings at one point but now we are 68th with the likes of zambia and peru :wacko::eek::blink: :o :crybaby: scotland havent ever won anything but they have always hadsome good results and qualifyed for world cups its the first time last saturday we have been beat at home in a world cup qualifyer for about 40 years against norway a new manager who knows what hes doing will turn that team around know matter what hes got to play with get him and tommy burns out its embaressing :crybaby:

He hasnt done very well for Scotland, but nobody could do much better with the base of players that are available!

But I still feel that a side should be managed by a manager of the same nationality, especially in the case of Scotland. The manager needs to be more passionate. I know his name is always thrown up about being the first choice replacement but Gordon Strachan is the man!! :thumbsup:

However, its a long term development strategy that we need!

scotland have some amazing players and it stumps me to think how badly they play together!!

im a blackburn fan and barry ferg and paul dickov and paul gallagher all player for blackburn, and scotland! theyre very good players, but they dont seem to play so well for scotland!

other players such as darren fletcher and a few strikers are also good!

why are they doing so bad?

berti should go me thinks!

I don't know why he took the job in the first place!

Who the hell would want to be in control of that talentless bunch of losers :lol:

I don't know why he took the job in the first place!

Who the hell would want to be in control of that talentless bunch of losers :lol:

i dunno about talentless m8 but they are certainly misguided scotland have ever been mugs weve always had good results we use to be a very tough team to beat theres a extreme lack of passion in the whole team and its because of berti vogts hes had his chance now get him out :censor: however i do agree with scottish SR its a long term development strategy that we need ;) and youth development

But the mass influx of cheap scandinavian players has ruined the chances for scottish players to get a first team place, especially the old firm anyway. Hibs and Motherwell seem to be combatting it though, which is good!

But it will take a few more years for the national team to turn around and maybe a few more managers, as any man would get the same stick as berti vogts, however i think a scottish manager would get more out of the players and get them to compete for their individual jersey!

The problem for scottish players is this (in my humble opinion):

More & more foreign players (i.e. non british) play in the premiership now and progressively they have/are pushing out the scottish players... and some folks may remember they're used to be a fair few scotts in the prem league.

This is especially true of young scotts, I'm a united fan and see young darren fletcher play quite regularly but asides from him... there's not many is there?

I don't want to cause offence here, but the scottish league just isn't up to the same standard as the english league and it's having an effect on the quality of the scottish lads coming through the ranks.

They're simply not getting the playing time, and until this is rectified the situation will get much worse before it gets better.

Of course the influx of foreigners in the scottish league doesn't help either!

The problem for scottish players is this (in my humble opinion):

More & more foreign players (i.e. non british) play in the premiership now and progressively they have/are pushing out the scottish players... and some folks may remember they're used to be a fair few scotts in the prem league.

This is especially true of young scotts, I'm a united fan and see young darren fletcher play quite regularly but asides from him... there's not many is there?

I don't want to cause offence here, but the scottish league just isn't up to the same standard as the english league and it's having an effect on the quality of the scottish lads coming through the ranks.

They're simply not getting the playing time, and until this is rectified the situation will get much worse before it gets better.

Of course the influx of foreigners in the scottish league doesn't help either!

Yeah I totally agree. The Premiership is 50 x better than the SPL. There are still a few scots in the Premiership but nowhere near what there used to be. The foreigners are pushing out the scots in the first team. Something needs to be done up in Scotland anyway to limit the amount of foreigners that can play in the first team in a match. Its about the only way things will improve for the national team!

But I still feel that a side should be managed by a manager of the same nationality, especially in the case of Scotland. The manager needs to be more passionate. I know his name is always thrown up about being the first choice replacement but Gordon Strachan is the man!! :thumbsup:

^^^^ :thumbsup:

I remember when Wales were absolutely s :censor: t..

Mark Hughes turned around and did a huge job for Welsh football. Getting all the big names to play regulary.. (Giggsy opting out before etc.)

He did soo well because of the respect from fans and players alike.. He wasn't 'qualified' as a manager, but ran the team no problem.

Gordon's your man.. but he get's paid a shedload for being a pundit, flies all over the world watching footy, will he give this up to run Scotland? :unsure:

But I still feel that a side should be managed by a manager of the same nationality, especially in the case of Scotland. The manager needs to be more passionate. I know his name is always thrown up about being the first choice replacement but Gordon Strachan is the man!!  :thumbsup:

^^^^ :thumbsup:

I remember when Wales were absolutely s :censor: t..

Mark Hughes turned around and did a huge job for Welsh football. Getting all the big names to play regulary.. (Giggsy opting out before etc.)

He did soo well because of the respect from fans and players alike.. He wasn't 'qualified' as a manager, but ran the team no problem.

Gordon's your man.. but he get's paid a shedload for being a pundit, flies all over the world watching footy, will he give this up to run Scotland? :unsure:

He is the man for the job. Yeah he has a cushty job. I wouldnt give it up. But it would be a way of proving he was up for the job.

well so far me thinks everyone agrees he has to go i think gordon would make a top scotland manager and would get 100& out of the players our next game is a friendly against sweden and they are a great team and we all know what henrik larsson can do get a new manager in before the italy game in march and see what he gets out of the players for the sweden match

But I still feel that a side should be managed by a manager of the same nationality, especially in the case of Scotland. The manager needs to be more passionate. I know his name is always thrown up about being the first choice replacement but Gordon Strachan is the man!!  :thumbsup:

^^^^ :thumbsup

cant he still be a pundit and fly away now and again the scotland manager dosent have to be there all the time does he i dunno :wacko: me confused lol whoever gets the job i hope he knows what hes doing and is full of passion :thumbsup:

cant he still be a pundit and fly away now and again the scotland manager dosent have to be there all the time does he i dunno :wacko: me confused lol whoever gets the job i hope he knows what hes doing and is full of passion :thumbsup:

I dont think the Scottish FA or whoever would let him. Being a manager is a full time job. I know what your saying, but being a manager of a country is hard enough let alone trying to do another job!..

I just don't think he will give up his luxuries for what the Scottish FA will offer.. If he does, then there will be more respect again for him for doing that.

:yes: