Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My First Ae86!

T BALL

Alrite mate! For £500 you could buy the same springs as T Ball, and also Bilstein shockers all from Fensport for just under £500.

That was the first thing i done with mine, and it transformed the car! Perfect for road use in my eyes!

But i have since done a hell of alot more to the suspension, but my car is made and setup for trackdays, sprints and hillclimbs, so im after alot harder ride than what you will want for road use!

Hope this helps! :)

trueno- how much were your camber adjusters? i know theyre not adjustable but i cant remember what theyre called- i HATE understeer!!!

anyone noticed how slippery the roads are getting? its qaulity!

T BALL: I paid a bargain £30 for my negative chamber 'Roll Centre Adjusters'. They give a fixed 2 degrees neg chamber, which is absolutely spot on! I was amazed what a difference they made! OVERSTEER!! OH YEAH!! :lol:

I bought them from eBay.com (the american version) you can find some real bargains on there!

I know what your on about the slippery roads! Unfortunatly my '86 is off the road, so im driving my AE82, but i can get wheel spin in 4th gear down the farm/country lanes! haha :lol:

i need more traction on the front end!!! £30 so cheap!! whats shipping like?

£15 for shipping! £45 in total! Cant complain! And they are really nicely machined out of ally! Comes with all the bolts, washers needed too!

They were a b@stard to fit tho! because my TRD anti-roll bars are so stiff i couldnt get the lower arm low enough to fit them in-between them and the strut! I had to compress the spring in the end to get them in! :)

i hate working on suspension on older motors, all sounds well worth it though, im gonna have to keep a look out for some. saw some redlines on eBay.com a little while back,dont know what they went for. one was chipped though.

T BALL: I paid a bargain £30 for my negative chamber 'Roll Centre Adjusters'. They give a fixed 2 degrees neg chamber, which is absolutely spot on! I was amazed what a difference they made! OVERSTEER!! OH YEAH!! :lol:

I do a fair amount of driftin/diffin in the coupe but its also an every day car. Do these roll centre adjusters cause too much oversteer (if theres such a thing!!) for everyday use? Not really keen on trimming the ditches on country roads!!!

I do a fair amount of driftin/diffin in the coupe but its also an every day car. Do these roll centre adjusters cause too much oversteer (if theres such a thing!!) for everyday use? Not really keen on trimming the ditches on country roads!!!

No they dont give to much oversteer, i find you just gotta be a bit more smooth and sensitive with the steering than b4! But it really depends how harsh your diff is! My diff is still the original and starting to get tired, so its time for a rebuild! I think it will be quite amusing with a 2 way TRD or Cusco diff! haha! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links