Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Combe This Saturday

TheNissanMan

Anybody else going this Saturday, all sorts of cars going to be there from maxed nova's to skylines, I have mates going form the MK1 MR2 club and westy club so am defo going.

£20 for 5 laps if anyone's up for it :)

All the best

Ryan

It should be an excellent day out, one of the senior management where I work has a tiger (sort of caterham) and his club is going down as well so all sorts of cars out on track, should be fun...

I've decided I will defo be on track but will be taaking my rust bucket (Mk1 MR2) that I haven't had a chance to work on yet, needs a fiiar amount of work.... So I can run on track and not worry if anything goes wrong :)

Apart form my 5 laps (maybe 10 lol) I'll be playing passenger and lookiung around the other cars....

Photo's of course will be posted.....

I would love to go but I have to work <_< how rubbish!!! although I wouldn't be taking the shiney one round the track!!

What time is going on to? I could maybe sneak off early and pop in as I only work in Chippenham... ?

Yup it's Castle Combe and it will be going on till around 5pm (starts at 9am).....

yeah I'm going, my mates have bought a white Golf GTI for 100 squid, they have done a few cheap mods, stripped it bare, and they drive like crazy fools!! :ph34r: So look out for us! I'll prob be in my mates grey GT4 Carlos Sainz, so keep ur eye's peeled :blink:

Forums

News

Membership