Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-sport - For Sale- But Whats It Worth?

brenoneil

I'm looking to sell my Yaris T-sport but have no idea what they're going for privately as not many about where I am. Seen some in dealers for £7k plus same as mine. Any idea what its worth???

Toyota Yaris T-Sport

Registered Jan 2002, 51 plate, (made in japan, not france), UK model (not import)

Thunder Grey

38000miles

Air Con, CD, Power Steering, Electric Mirrors, Elec Windows, Factory Sunroof, Alarm, alloys, Remote Central Locking, Sports Seats, Front fogs, ABS with EBD, Full Toyota Service History. Last Service April this year.

Totally standard car, never been modified. Still got the Toyota Warranty till Jan 2005. Generally in good condition bar a few light stonechips.

??£££?? Was gonna ask for around 6k?

Any ideas???

Brendan

brenoneil@hotmail.com

Yep btw £6k-£7k. I have only seen a few selling for £6k on a garage forcourt.

Your car has a fair few miles so try to sell for £6-6.5. Remember a forecourt can give gaurentees and so forth.

I have seen a T-Sport 02 with 20k miles for only £6.5k.

Gonna put it up for sale for £6k then...

Need to get at least that to finance new car purchase.

Its been a great car just need a bigger car as currently doing long journeys to work...

If anyones interested drop me an email

brenoneil@hotmail.com

Cheers for the help

Bren

Bought mine for £6.5k just over 6mnths ago. 2001 plate though. I would say sell it privately for £6.5k to £7k. Or put it up for £7.5k and that'll give you up to a £1000 to drop off the price.

Might not get any interest if i put it up for 7500 though.

I've advertised it today in a few places for 6400. Gotta be worth close to that.

Cheers people

Bren

Depends on your quickly you need to say....true..you might not get much interest at 7K+ but then again...someone may pay it....

If you don't get much interest you can always drop the price...if you start low... you can't exactly go up!

I would have thought nearer 6K though as you say. 38k is quite a bit...and for not much more...the buyer could get a brand new one if you started at 7k +

Vipes

Need a quick sale so if anyone wants it or knows anyone that wants it they can have it for 6k.

Cheers for the advice

Bren

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links