Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Seat Cleaners?

stella

Hi,

Yes i use a product called Mer you mix it with warm water and apply it to the seat(s) rub it in and Vacum it up with a Hoover (Yes Hoover), They do a Excellent Car Shampoo & Polish, which is great because you can mix the Polish & Shampoo together in the same bucket when washing yoiur car....i find that Mer is better than Auto Glym which i find is rubbish

get a bucket with hot water and soap, just good old fairy, get a sponge and a cloth, clean the seats, use cloth for stubborn stains and the sponge for general washing.

get a few old towels and scrub to extract all residues of water and muck - keep going til seats are nearly dry, use a few more towels if need be. dont be soft, get the elbow in and give it some. run the engine to operating temp, open windows/sunroof 2", turn on heating to full. close the doors and let it idle for 20 mins. job done. clean the carpets the same way and the door cards. then clean the dash board etc.

the more water you remove using towels, the less time it will take to dry out. if you are left with patchy stains its because you didnt wash the whole panel on the seat and it didnt get wet enough. don't be scared to slap water on the fabric. it wont do any harm.

TRY AUTOGLYM INTERIOR SHAMPOO ,its excellent.simply spray on and wipe off with a damp cloth.use a white terry towelling towel to dry and watch how all the muck goes onto it.also it dont take too long to dry :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links