Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

You Gonna Come And Show Yours Off!

Toyotagirl_uk

To all,

Theres a meet this Sunday 24th October, starts 1pm at Rownhams services, nr. Southampton.

Meeting on the West Bound side, be good to see you all there!

Suzi

:thumbsup:

Will it be a proper aurthorised vehicles show?

Or what seems regular these days a bunch of idiots with loud music, blowing exhausts/backboxes and wheelspining cars around a carpark?

If a genuine show good luck and hope weather is kinder than of late.

Happy motoring.

Or what seems regular these days a bunch of idiots with loud music, blowing exhausts/backboxes and wheelspining cars around a carpark?

Correct me if i`m wrong. But the MAJORITY of celica owners that i`ve encountered tend to be a fairly level headed lot, and not given to tearing up carparks. I dare say there`s one or two who aren`t but i for one will be there purely to meet orher celica enthusiasts and enjoy myself without upsetting others. :D :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sounds like a cash injection for the on-site Maccies or BK 

Damn right. BK for me. :D :thumbsup:

Correct me if i`m wrong. But the MAJORITY of celica owners that i`ve encountered tend to be a fairly level headed lot, and not given to tearing up carparks. I dare say there`s one or two who aren`t but i for one will be there purely to meet orher celica enthusiasts and enjoy myself without upsetting others.

My appologies I thought it was a general car/vehicle meet.

I totally agree with your statement, in fact I would say ALL Celica owners (and All other Toyota vehicle owners) i've encounted are a 'level headed lot'.

It's just that in Telford (a town near where I live in Shropshire) has had many a 'car meet' ruined because of the Idiot/Wally brigade.

As yet i'm not a Celica owner myself but a 1976-78 Fastback I do intend to own when more space prevails. The late 70's fastback Celicas i've always liked ...a sort of 'mini' Mustang in their styling.

RA28 GT is defo the sexiest celica ever made, there are like gold dust. I want one too :thumbsup:

Correct me if i`m wrong. But the MAJORITY of celica owners that i`ve encountered tend to be a fairly level headed lot, and not given to tearing up carparks.  I dare say there`s one or two who aren`t but i for one will be there purely to meet orher celica enthusiasts and enjoy myself without upsetting others.  :D  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Couldn't of said it better myself!

This meet was primarily arranged by myself for us Celica lovers to get together and have a chin-wag. Others have asked if they could come so I opened it up to all TOC members.

I'm sure none of us want to spoil the day and I hope no-one take this as an opportunity to ruin it for anyone else by tearing up the carparks!

Hope to see as many Celicas there as poss. :thumbsup:

Suzi

P.S. Mines a BK too :)

Hi,

Not sure about authorised ....... but its a group of us getting together at a location choosen by myself.

Suzi

its in better nick than some 28 yr olds i know. :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links