Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Future

cokg2

As you know, i work for the Renault Nissan purchasing dpt at Nissan

We have had an influx off Toyota buyers come to join, because they felt unsure about the security of their jobs in the purchasing dpt in burnaston - well, on wednesday they announced that its is moving to brussels (just purchasing)

He sourced all the dash and IP for current Yaris, Corrola and Avensis, so i got chatting to him as he has sourced the dash and IP for next model Yaris

He said it looks totally different to the current model, but couldnt say much else. He did say that Toyota are going to launch an A platform vehicle, a supermini smaller than yaris

It is being sourced, designed and built by PSA (peugeot citroen) and will make 100,000 models per brand (citroen, peugeot and toyota) - its one of the first common platform vehicles that they have.

This is probably the one with the slidling door, and probably the pug 1006. Toyota dont have a name for it yet, but its pre-SOP name is "B Zero" (just a sourcing ref name)

Sorry if you already knew this

I also saw the new (minor change) micra today at work, with a 1600cc engine in - quite nice, as well as the new E11A (micra C+C) - looks pretty nice to be honest.