Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greetings For A Potential New Gt 2 Owner

landhippy

First post, so here it goes. My Golf MK4 GTI T has just blown up, needs a new engine (long long story) and I've decided to sell it on for parts and spend around £5K on a Celica GT 2.0 or Prelude or Civic or ........

Anyway, I've found what seems to an overpriced GT 2.0 which has done 80,000 miles with leather and all the toys for £5,499. Full text below:

Alloy Wheels, Colour Coded Bumpers & Mirrors, Rear Spoiler, Electric Mirrors, Electric Sunroof, Electric Windows, Power Steering, Cd System, Air-conditioning, Sports Seats, Sports Steering Wheel, 5-speed Gearbox, 98 Model, Uk Supplied. Previously Supplied By Us. Another Super Celica Gt Very Rare Leather Interior Fantastic Example Previously Supplied By Ourselves

Do the Celica guru's here think that's a good deal. I am going to drive my first ever Celica tomorrow an N reg GT 2.0 that's done 90k and is going for 4.5K, already had a quick look inside and liked the interior, apart from the questionable cloth hence why leather seems a good idea.

As I've just been stung badly by a string of shoddy VW dealers, I'm after something that's not going to give me much hassle but also has a bit of poke. After reading quite a few posts, these cars seem to have a good rep for reliability, but when things go bad .........

How do you guys rate main Toyota dealers for servicing?

I would really appreciate any feedback as I'm a complete newbie as far as Toyotas go.

Thanks in advance.

seems a bit pricey to me , should be a grand less if it was a private sale with 90 k.

have a cam belt fitted and you will have no problems at all usually , check out the north east auto trader n reg go for 3.5 k up to 4k.

leather is cold in winter and hot in summer and slippy. :thumbsup:

They do seem a bit overpriced for the high mileage in my opinion. Keep looking theres loads around at the moment.

Hi,

Seems a bit pricey for the milage, depends how quickly you need a car but theres plenty to choose from out there :)

Suzi

Thanks for the feedback, looking at some of the private deals there are quite a few that are cheaper.

Need to decide at the mo to get a hire call for a couple of weeks til I find the right one, or go and buy one on Saturday.

I have an itchy wallet at the mo :)

Hi

Ive just brought a 1999 GT with 48k on it for 5,500

I thought it was a reasonable price, FSH in perfect condition with all the kit (standard toyota) skirts, spoiler and alloys. + in the best colour... black B)

Adam :thumbsup:

Been looking on autotrader and can't find anything near that good a deal.

At the moment, most of the low mileaga GT's are 94-96 plates rather than 99. Sounds like you got a great deal.

That sounds like a great price for a 1999 one!

landhippy, not interested in a 1994 then? Link below...

my 1995 is up for 3k . :thumbsup:

car3.jpg

:thumbsup: dunno mate , fancy a gt4 or supra , weighing up the , do i really need the expence of running one , and the price of purchace and insurance , when i can pick up a 3 year old celica for less money. :thumbsup:

Know what you mean. My Skylines arrived in the country now and I'm already spending money on it! Nice Supra coming soon here www.seafordcarimports.com on the stock pages

that motor is outstanding :drool: